GDT: Game 4: San Jose Sharks vs Montreal Canadiens: 10/19/21 7:00pm EST TSN2, RDS (HD), TSN 690

Status
Not open for further replies.

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
nxamthJ.jpg

ZwX0vAC.jpg

fYoOiyg.jpg

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
I have been scoreboard watching when I wake up on my trip, which has lead me to not watching the highlights. Hopefully I’ll watch the highlights of this one.

Go :habsgo!

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Evans is out injured. No surprise there after the hit he took last game.

Good to see Paquette out, and Hoffman & Brooks in. Still need a 3rd line center. Wideman out and Niku in doubt that does much.

Just get a win for f***'s sake and score more than one goal.

PP/PK has to get better. Holy crap have they sucked.

Reactions: Habs Halifax

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Evans is out injured. No surprise there after the hit he took last game.

Good to see Paquette out, and Hoffman & Brooks in. Still need a 3rd line center. Wideman out and Niku in doubt that does much.

Just get a win for f***'s sake and score more than one goal.

PP/PK has to get better. Holy crap have they sucked.

A win would boost the morale, who must be abysmally low. And whatever the type of win, a 1-0 defensive win, an OT win, whatever.

The Sharks are a pretty bad team on paper, but then I thought we couldn't lose against Buffalo, and they destroyed us.

If we lose again, though...

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
6-1 Habs

Drouin and Caufield 2 goals each
Suzuki 3 assists.

Hey - someone has to try and stay positive around here :thumbu:

What I do know is when teams are down, they have lots of focused energy to play the game the right way and all it takes is scoring the 1st goal sometimes and momentum is gained from that. Their confidence is a bit fragile and one way or another, they need to break open

Reactions: angusyoung

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Win the next 3 to go 3-3 and then go on the western road trip for 4 games so we can loose some more. Rollercoaster has been our theme over the last few years so why would that change now? :sarcasm:

Reactions: angusyoung

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
We’re sitting out our second leading goal scorer? :sarcasm:

We should handle SJ, which means we’ll lose like 4-2. Sorry for the negativity but it’s hard to feel good about things right now. Sill, would be nice to see a strong effort and get a W.

Reactions: iamtalbot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad