GDT: Game 4: Pens vs. Rangers Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom_servo

Sep 27, 2002
Pittsburgh
Will we EVER have a defenseman capable of putting someone on their ass???? Oh wait, we had Borts, Despres, and hell, Engelland that could do it. We ditched them for 6 skirts that look like 4 year old girls fighting in the bathtub. Be proud Mario

I guess you'd like to see four goals against instead of one or two.

TheSniper26

Oct 2, 2005
Youngstown
Martin and Lovejoy will get a lot of the heat for that goal, as they should, but Winnik was equally embarrassing. Stood there shoulder to shoulder with a Ranger and made no attempt to do anything to prevent that goal. Thank god for his big body physical presence!!!!

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
I don't know why people are mad. The Rags are better than us. To top it off, we're wounded, they aren't.

That the series is even as close as it has been is a victory for these 19.

Crosberry87

Oct 9, 2008
USA
Don't blame the players, they can't help they are bad. Blame Mario, Ron, David, Jim, bill, Jason, and Tom. Ray, too.

HMPens

Dec 26, 2011
It's bad enough we had to endure the ****ing trade... but for Lovejoy to **** up this bad and Martin to suck ass... it's just awful. Just awful.

Just think, Lovejoy is basically being asked to be Letang. I wonder how much Letang helped, or at least covered up for Martin.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I cannot and will never get over this team acquiring Ben Lovejoy.

I have tried. I have really tried. I cannot try anymore. They can kiss my ass. That trade exemplifies everything from with this team.

I'm not watching Friday. They aren't worthy of my attention.

Hobodrifter

Jan 23, 2009
Jeannette
I think this team has played really hard. They have exceeded my expectations. In the end this group does not have the talent to beat the Rangers. Lovejoy does suck but the trade is irrelevant to these playoffs. Despres wouldn't will this team to victory.

Nakawick

Minty Fresh
Apr 5, 2010
The Range
I think the team will fight hard in game five. I don't think the rags dominate the 1st the way they did in games 1,2

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Martin and Lovejoy will get a lot of the heat for that goal, as they should, but Winnik was equally embarrassing. Stood there shoulder to shoulder with a Ranger and made no attempt to do anything to prevent that goal. Thank god for his big body physical presence!!!!

Lovejoy ices the puck and then completely ***** the bed on his defensive assignment. He should get the most heat. He's been awful.

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
I pray a story comes out tomorrow that Hornqvist, Lapierre, and Downie beat the living **** out of Lovejoy, Martin, and Winnick in the locker room. Throw Scuderi a beating too while you're at it

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
I don't know why people are mad. The Rags are better than us. To top it off, we're wounded, they aren't.

That the series is even as close as it has been is a victory for these 19.

I don't think people would be as angry if the games were complete blowouts. The fact that they have been this close is just so much more frustrating.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I think this team has played really hard. They have exceeded my expectations. In the end this group does not have the talent to beat the Rangers. Lovejoy does suck but the trade is irrelevant to these playoffs. Despres wouldn't will this team to victory.

He is physical and can move the puck. Exactly what our defense is lacking in this series. Anyone ignoring that is completely blind or trying to justify how badly we got ripped on that trade.

Gert B Frobe

Nov 18, 2003
Chester County
I can't wait until Despres makes it to the Cup final playing top four minutes as Lovejoy wallows away in the off season. Literally, one of the worst trades of all time and our entire management should be fired for green lighting that ********.

I blame Rossi

wow I can't believe it

just wow

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724

This. It was controller disconnected levels of bad. At least Martin took somebody's stick. Winnik looked like he'd rather be somewhere else. You've got to be hungry to win in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad