GDT: Game 4: Pens vs. Rangers Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
Is this site crashing or is it just my computer?

I'm on my phone but I tried to post a pic earlier and every time I clicked on the img toolbar button my browser would crash. I had to manually enter the img tags, which was really a bummer.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
I mean, I don't really even give a **** that we're neck and neck with a team that should be wholly outclassing us. The fact that we constantly have Scuderi on the ice with Sid's line is ****ing unforgivable. Especially when another d-man could very easily have won the game right there, instead of lazily skating to the failed clear and fluttering a shot into the corner.

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
We will not win in over time and here is why:

This team, for a long time, now more than ever, do not take the shots. They want the pretty plays. They are not connecting and they haven't for a long time yet they still insist on doing it.

The Rangers on the other hand will be more than happy to throw anything and everything on net. It's one of these cheap, crap shoot shots that will get the bounce in.

Sutter will prove you wrong.

Book it.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
I mean, I don't really even give a **** that we're neck and neck with a team that should be wholly outclassing us. The fact that we constantly have Scuderi on the ice with Sid's line is ****ing unforgivable. Especially when another d-man could very easily have won the game right there, instead of lazily skating to the failed clear and fluttering a shot into the corner.

The fact that we have Scuderi on the ice PERIOD is unforgivable.

Coach Travis

Back2Back!!!
Jun 29, 2005
Thunder Bay, Ontario
bucketdecals.com
We will not win in over time and here is why:

This team, for a long time, now more than ever, do not take the shots. They want the pretty plays. They are not connecting and they haven't for a long time yet they still insist on doing it.

The Rangers on the other hand will be more than happy to throw anything and everything on net. It's one of these cheap, crap shoot shots that will get the bounce in.

This is how I feel too. We'll have burst of controlling the play but as long as you don't throw pucks on net you'll never have the defence chasing the game, opening up better opportunities.

My Picks:
PIT: Comeau
NYR: Kreider

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
2015, the day the Despres dream died, and we were singing bye bye fat French Canadian guy.
:laugh:

Adieu

picture.php

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Scuderi should be pumping gas for a living. I think someone who has never touched a stick nor skates could be a better player.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Too bad Sid's not good at winning game 4s in OT. Too bad Geno can't score at all. Too bad Sutter can't be a hero.

(please work.. please dear lord hockey gods)

jjp66

Apr 10, 2015
Scuderi will win it on a pass from Kunitz... And everyone here will proceed to jump off a bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00