Pre-Game Talk: Game 4: Pens/Habs Tomorrow @ 4PM (Do Habs End It on Crosby's B-Day?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
With games 4&5 B2B if we lose this one the clock will strike 12 on Rindercella, 5 games in 8 nights will be tough on Pricer and Man Mountain and Pitts would have last change in game 5.

Must win or must lose depending on which base camp you have pitched your tent at

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
upload_2020-8-6_11-15-5.png

Steve Shutt

Don't Poke the Bear
May 31, 2007
Loving the wins and hoping they can close out the series. Would be nice to see Tatar and Gallagher get on the scoreboard. Happy to see Drouin have some success and hope he builds on it. Hoping we might see Hudon if Evans is unable to play.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Seriously, looking at this team right now, there's no way they dont end up being competitive if they get Lafreniere. Especially with Zuk and KK playing the way they are.

This is the time to shore up the future, and move forward next year.

Theres a tipping point in every franchise window.

Carolina just opened theirs with the arrival of Svechnikov.
STL opened theirs with the arrival of ROR.
Boston forced it back open with the emergence of Pasta and Marchand.

Why not the Habs ? Why not stack the odds? This is undeniable, its a great experience for the kids.

With that said... the influx of talent with KK, Suzuki, Romanov, Caufield, Brook, Fleury, Juulsen, Evans, Ylonen, Norlinder, Struble, Poehling, Primeau and a potential Lafreniere and at worst one of Rossi, Drysdale, Holtz, Raymond or Perfetti? Even while making a choice between Petry/Domi/Tatar/Gally I dont see a situation where this team does not turn a corner.

Keeping the Habs old habit though, could very well mean they slip and fall and miss that corner all together, only to see the next one be after Price and Weber are done.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Seriously, looking at this team right now, there's no way they dont end up being competitive if they get Lafreniere. Especially with Zuk and KK playing the way they are.

This is the time to shore up the future, and move forward next year.

Theres a tipping point in every franchise window.

Carolina just opened theirs with the arrival of Svechnikov.
STL opened theirs with the arrival of ROR.
Boston forced it back open with the emergence of Pasta and Marchand.

Why not the Habs ? Why not stack the odds? This is undeniable, its a great experience for the kids.

With that said... the influx of talent with KK, Suzuki, Romanov, Caufield, Brook, Fleury, Juulsen, Evans, Ylonen, Norlinder, Struble, Poehling, Primeau and a potential Lafreniere and at worst one of Rossi, Drysdale, Holtz, Raymond or Perfetti? Even while making a choice between Petry/Domi/Tatar/Gally I dont see a situation where this team does not turn a corner.

Keeping the Habs old habit though, could very well mean they slip and fall and miss that corner all together, only to see the next one be after Price and Weber are done.
Question! With all of this young talent you mentioned? Why is our coach and paradigm not in support of this FACT?

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
Question! With all of this young talent you mentioned? Why is our coach and paradigm not in support of this FACT?
Heck, Ive seen yesterdays game and it might have given me a bit too much confidence. A coach will hold back your team or push it forward, all you need is to hire a new one to see a difference. Its inconsequential to the value of the roster IMO.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Shorter? What are you 7'9 ??? Freaking Holland man. Here I am wishing I had that quarter of an inch to be six foot tall.

6' is good height. Cloths fit better,shoes don't look like pontoons, being ''volunteered'' to paint ceilings. Shunned to the back of watching a parade,people always wanting to scrap with you. People asking '' how's the weather up there'', females wanting to checkout the package,ok,can live with that one.:)

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Heck, Ive seen yesterdays game and it might have given me a bit too much confidence. A coach will hold back your team or push it forward, all you need is to hire a new one to see a difference. Its inconsequential to the value of the roster IMO.
We need to stop holding back Drouin!

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
6' is good height. Cloths fit better,shoes don't look like pontoons, being ''volunteered'' to paint ceilings. Shunned to the back of watching a parade,people always wanting to scrap with you. People asking '' how's the weather up there'', females wanting to checkout the package,ok,can live with that one.:)
And Ive consciously made the choice to never have those good sides by dedicating my life to lifting.

Pants dont fit, Im constantly asked to move friends (Oh but youre strong), kids wanting to scrap with me is nothing new too.

Reactions: angusyoung
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad