Full Play-By-Play

Faceoff Comparison

Faceoff Summary

Time On Ice: LAK

Time On Ice: BOS

Last edited:

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Thought the Bs would struggle tonight unless they had an all-hands-on-deck night and great goalie performance. They got both and won a road game against a very good team.

Forbort and Geekie had their best games of the year so far. Lauko, Beecher, and Poitras all continue to look good. Beecher so good on faceoffs for a guy with limited NHL experience. Marchy back to his super dangerous self. And Pasta keeps racking up the points.

PK and Swayman the MVPs tonight. Swayman really held the fort first part of the game. Frederic bringing the entertainment factor with a decisive fight win and momentum boost. What a surprise performance tonight was. Bs were much sharper than the previous several games. Time to go duck hunting.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Great win. No injuries. Freddy with a big fight and win. Potsy may not be on the scoresheet he deserved an assist. Got his first stitches. Welcome to the NHL officially my boy! Sway is the way and he had a day. Smooth. Solid. Only deflections beat him. Brad and his new hips don't lie. Pasta is Pasta. Forbby doing it for Darla. Lauko is insane and I love it. Geekie is solid. Great win. No injuries. We're at it again tomorrow so no rest for the weary!

Say your penance JDB, and get back at it tomorrow.

All in all, great road win.

You already know the drill!
giphy.gif

Cue the music!

PlayMakers

Aug 9, 2004
Medfield, MA
www.medpuck.com
Goaltending is the MVP so far, by far.

Nice to see Monty try Marchand-Zacha-Pasta. They immediately started making plays and playing fast. They played less than 5 minutes together but had 2 goals. I hate one line teams but the Bruins need that line right now.

I'd like to see them try DeBrusk-Poitras-Geekie in the next game.

Mitchell didn't do much to earn himself a second start. Was hoping for the guy we saw in Buffalo but he was just ok.

Swayman's mustache is hideous. I'm not a mustache guy.

I'm not a fan of the 3rd period, prevent-defense. Hopefully, as they gel and find the lines they want to run with they'll get better at making plays and killing the game in the Ozone instead of the Dzone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad