GDT: Game 4: Jets vs Habs - Part 3: Overtime edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Hrudey is an ass. Saying there'll be a game 5. Seriously, they're getting killed and all these clowns are saying how great they are.

He said that game 5 is a possibility after the last 7-8 mins where the jets found some traction.

Capz

Jul 1, 2019
Boys even if we lose this still up 3-1 and the jets look like absolute dog shit. It's ok, we are not the leafs. We will compete no matter how long the series goes

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Hrudey is an ass. Saying there'll be a game 5. Seriously, they're getting killed and all these clowns are saying how great they are.
He didn't say there'd be a game five.

He said there's a good chance there's a game five.

Which is just about the most obvious (and useless) thing he could've said. :laugh:

I actually like Hrudey. But what are these guys supposed to say? :laugh:

Reactions: 417

Riddick412

Crash da net!
Dec 15, 2011
Ottawa
I wouldn't mind so much if Habs lost this. That stupid sweep stat where most teams lose next series after sweep has me a bit worried. It's just a stupid stat, but would be one less jinx for leafsnet to mention x50 times.

Scott1243

Oct 17, 2017
Our young guns won’t let down in OT. GitR done Habs.
I love all you Habs brothers but some of you stop ffs with the we are done and Jets will win this. We were cry babies all year, time to be positive. If you would’ve told me we’d be in game 4 with 6 straight wins and a chance to take Jets in 4 I would’ve called bs. Unless you’re going with the reverse jinx strategy…then that’s ok. Don’t worry be happy

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I used to like Eliot Friedman but man... the beard, the suits, the dumb hair... then he went all Leaf. He needs a time out.

Paddy17

Apr 10, 2021
I hear ya! Our possession has been great but I find we're playing this game like a regular season game. We're not paying the price and playing physical like we have been throughout these playoffs.

Jets are making us feel too comfortable. It's too easy and they're not crashing tbe net anymore. Gotta get back to basics and work some OT magic now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad