GDT: Game 4: Edmonton Oilers Vs Vegas Golden Knights | 7:00PM | If everyone could stop getting injured...

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
5rf9yd.jpg

upload_2021-10-23_3-56-52.jpeg

It only took everyone being injured for us to look like an expansion team

:edmonton vs :vegas
Edmonton Oilers Vs Vegas Golden Knights
22nd Oct | 1900
T-Mobile Arena | Las Vegas. NV

:vegas
Line-up-F.jpg

Line-up-D.jpg

Line-up-G.jpg

:edmonton

EDM-F.jpg

EDM-D.jpg

EDM-G.jpg

Hey and another bright side... I mean really really bright, the only thing uglier than our Golden Helmets, is the Oilers vomit orange...

Fv1v9eK.gif

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Are those the actual lines? They need to move Krebs up for Roy not Dadonov. Might as well load up two lines instead of having an anchor at RW on lines 2 and 3 rendering them useless.

Did the entire team forget how to play defense over the summer? From Jennings trophy to dumpster fire.

Reactions: The Duck Knight

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I'd say it's about as likely as the Oilers winning a playoff series. Maybe 5%. :sarcasm:
Or u guys winning a cup at 2%.
Just curious, what happens in Vegas when they start to not making playoffs . It happens to every team. Do the fans still support the team?

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Just curious, what happens in Vegas when they start to not making playoffs . It happens to every team. Do the fans still support the team?

I mean what kind of answer did you expect to your original question? Mcphee to be on here to confirm a deal? How are we supposed to know if Eichel is coming?

On the attendance front it'll take a sustained down period to sink attendance numbers. We're talking close to a decade of no playoffs. Same for any of the southern markets, but Vegas will at least have the added benefit of visiting fans in addition to the solid base they built with the initial success.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018

Of course if the product is worse it will be tougher to get fans to show up. But we also have really high ticket prices so if prices drop that could get some people to show up. As for how many will be willing to show up, nobody knows.

I don’t know why people keep asking this question though. Other cities have their own distractions. Some cities, like LA and NY have a bunch of sports teams and distractions. We don’t have an NBA team playing 41 home games every year around the same time as the NHL season. At least not yet.

Reactions: Oilers in NS

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I constantly see fans of other teams making harsh comments about their team. A lot of pessimism from those fans too.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I’m already seeing a significant drop in the resale prices (I checked prices yesterday and for the game on Sunday and was surprised).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad