GDT: Game 4 ECQF|Rangers@Penguins|Jail Break!|Wed, April 22, 2015|7:00PM|CEC|NBCSN/SN360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I don't feel good about this. We're playing hard as hell but how often have we had heartbreak in OT? Please let this be the one time we don't lose in heartbreaking fashion.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Overtime? hmmm, hope it's quick. I napped that 3rd period, so boring. Both teams should be eliminated, they are both so bad. NYR can't even dominate us, we are so crippled and full of injuried players on the roster with **** D.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Regardless of the outcome, Pens have played MUCH better in this series than I expected. They're pretty much playing even with the presidents trophy winners without their top 3 defencemen.

It's like they've finally converted from a regular season team to a playoff team.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I don't feel good about this. We're playing hard as hell but how often have we had heartbreak in OT? Please let this be the one time we don't lose in heartbreaking fashion.

Reminds me of Winnipeg. They dominate most of the game but then Anaheim scores when they need to and win games.

Pens need to play harder than ever imagined.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
We will not win in over time and here is why:

This team, for a long time, now more than ever, do not take the shots. They want the pretty plays. They are not connecting and they haven't for a long time yet they still insist on doing it.

The Rangers on the other hand will be more than happy to throw anything and everything on net. It's one of these cheap, crap shoot shots that will get the bounce in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad