GDT: Game 4: Columbus vs. Calgary | 10/17 7PM EDT

Jackets Fan

Mar 28, 2014
Central Ohio
According to Portzline, Bob gets the start, tonight, with Curtis to go in Ottawa.

I would have preferred to see C-Mac in net tonight. It makes a lot more sense. This is the 3rd game in 4 nights for the Flames, and no offense to Calgary, but the Sens are all around a better team, and more of an offensive threat. The Sens will be more of a test. Bob needs to be in net for that one. This decision by the coaching staff is stupid, and in a way frustrates me. The decision to put Bob in over C-Mac tonight against a weary Flames team, rather than keep him fresh for a big test against Ottawa is just illogical.

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Yeah it's the 3rd game in 4 nights, but I think Calgary is gonna come at us hard tonight. We'd better be ready!

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
If Wennberg gets center, he needs to shoot instead of trying to force a pass. Better chance for a good bounce

aRussian

Oct 21, 2007
Ohio
If Joey continues this type of play and development, not signing him to a long term contract will be the most expensive mistake the CBJ will ever make

We'll have a known product at that point. I'm sure the board would be in agreement that he'll deserve the payday if he keeps the course (actually, I really wouldn't make that bet).

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
If Joey continues this type of play and development, not signing him to a long term contract will be the most expensive mistake the CBJ will ever make

No giving him a huge contract without results would be the biggest mistake they could make. I'm sure Canadian fans are happy to pay subban the money they are. If Johansen puts up big numbers the next two seasons I'd happily give him a huge extension in yr 3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad