GDT: Game 4: COL @ LA **Hollywood Nights** 10PM ET / 8PM MT

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Miska starting is.... Something.

Man, for as many great things as Joe has done for this team... Can't help but feel like that 3G issue is going to be a bad swing and a miss for us.

Maybe Miska surprises us all, I have my doubts though.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Kingslayer

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Avs fans when they see 3 defenseman in the lineup that the team actually drafted.

tenor.gif

Brings back the memories of Liles, Peltier, and Macias.

duckbear

Mar 31, 2016
Miska starting is.... Something.

Man, for ad many great things as Joe has done for this team... Can't help but feel like that 3G issue is going to be a bad swing and a miss for us.

Maybe Miska surprises us all, I have my doubts though.

Unless you have a top prospect, nobody's 3G is anything to talk about. Miska isn't going to be significantly worse. The issue is that we seem to need our 3G every year, while other teams don't. We need to move one of Gru or Francouz for someone more dependable.

Reactions: Nihiliste

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Miska is going to have a really good game, get our hopes up, then the next game shit the bed. Werner 2.0.

Side note: Miska and Jost both played together for the Penticton Vees before Jost moved on to NCAA. So I guess I should root for Miska tonight. Turning those blinders on just for him.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
Unless you have a top prospect, nobody's 3G is anything to talk about. Miska isn't going to be significantly worse. The issue is that we seem to need our 3G every year, while other teams don't. We need to move one of Gru or Francouz for someone more dependable.

That's just not true... teams that have the best prospect goalies have great 3s. Dallas has Ottinger, St Louis has Hofer, Vancouver has DiPietro, Wild have Kahkonen, Nashville has Ingram, Montreal has Primeau, and Boston has Vladar. Then you can get into teams low end NHL guys like the Isles with Schneider, New Jersey with Comrie and Dell, Winnipeg with Forsberg, Rags with Kinkaid, etc. That doesn't even get into the situations with 2 starters like Vegas/Columbus, or the teams with a high end AHL goalie like Philly/Tampa/Carolina.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad