Post-Game Talk: Game 4 Capitals vs Islanders 7:30 PM (continued...)

NoMoreChoking

Sep 30, 2009
Can you hear us?

Also, Tom Wilson is so under appreciated. He does so much stuff that helps this team.

They had 5-D men all night because of him.

A clean legal hit. He isn't dirty, hes just a great agitator.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
Burakovsky needs to stay in the line up. Brouwer needs to sit.

What did Bura do to impress you? He seemed like the bad version of Johansson for most of the night, imo. Played around the perimeter, but lost the puck whenever he was challenged along the boards. He airmailed his one real good chance high and wide.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Eating crow... that we adjusted our PP and it looked damn good.

I am still stunned we got a PP. Its great all the stick fans will say they should have won because of all the PPs they had.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
What did Bura do to impress you? He seemed like the bad version of Johansson for most of the night, imo. Played around the perimeter, but lost the puck whenever he was challenged along the boards. He airmailed his one real good chance high and wide.

He was better than Laich, Brouwer, Beagle, Latta and Wilson.

That's what he did.

mrwarden

Nothing Witty
Jan 31, 2007
Austin, TX
Can you hear us?

Also, Tom Wilson is so under appreciated. He does so much stuff that helps this team.

They had 5-D men all night because of him.

A clean legal hit. He isn't dirty, hes just a great agitator.

Unfortunately he goes to the box on every hit while Martin and Clutterbuck have apparently nabbed the star from the mario games.

NoMoreChoking

Sep 30, 2009
I mean its ridiculous how cocky and how much taunting the Islanders and the fans have been as if we have been saying something terrible about them.

"I don't think it will be as loud". Wow OVI must be a loser for saying that.

Serves them right. Jesus

Skrudland2Lomakin

Jan 1, 2011
Slightly OT but some producer for the Junkies (bleh) just won $1000 on a $100 bet. He parlayed the Nats, Caps, and Wiz all winning tonight on a $100 bet.

Devil Dancer

Jan 21, 2006
Eating crow... that we adjusted our PP and it looked damn good.

I am still stunned we got a PP. Its great all the stick fans will say they should have won because of all the PPs they had.

What was the adjustment? I must have missed it. I saw at least 8, 74 and 19 in their usual spots.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad