Post-Game Talk: Game #4: Canucks 3 vs. Devils 2 (OT) - Luongo vs. Schneider

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Torts is a huge dog lover and probably doesn't like the fact that Booth is a hunting fanatic - he can be bat**** crazy all he wants as long as he gets 20/20, who cares.

Did Booth hunt a dog or something?

I know a ton of people who are avid hunters AND dog lovers. People need to really get over that some people have different past times. You don't need to like it and nothing Booth did was illegal.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Did Booth hunt a dog or something?

I know a ton of people who are avid hunters AND dog lovers. People need to really get over that some people have different past times. You don't need to like it and nothing Booth did was illegal.

He is clearly talking about training techniques. He either finds

* Booth's techniques weird

* finds it weird he's never learned to train for hockey at his age

* finds Booth's insistence in doing it his way weird

Especially since Booth is clearly a fitness fanatic

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
Novel thought: maybe David Booth is devoutly religious, enjoys hunting, is a physical fitness nut, and also happens to be a weird guy personally? I've heard the word "weird" ascribed to him before a few times now. It's not as if any of us are in the dressing room are we?

And I still don't care about any of the above as long as he plays well. I like him right now just for the fact that his play's shutting up that guy around here who was obsessed with banging on and on and on in every even tangentially related thread about how Booth the worst, dumbest, most useless hockey player on the planet all through the time he was injured and the offseason.

Thanks, Dave.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad