GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilkofthePoppy

Oct 27, 2022
Food poisoning f***ed me up worse than Covid. I applaud Matthews for playing two periods with it. I yacked and passed out in a storage closet when I had it.

Cynical

Aug 23, 2014
Watching this period, it's pretty clear Keefe has them playing scared hockey. It looks like their gameplan is to try to be very careful rather than being the high scoring team they are. If they played like this all series they would be winning this series

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
How long does food poisoning last for these guys with all the medical attention they get? Generally last 24-36 hours at most with no meds.

It depends on your digestive system. Everyone’s body is different. Some people, anything that goes in will come out for a couple of days. Also your body is extremely dehydrated during food poisoning. So it’s probably a bit of a strain

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Watching this period, it's pretty clear Keefe has them playing scared hockey. It looks like their gameplan is to try to be very careful rather than being the high scoring team they are. If they played like this all series they would be winning this series

Keefe coaching his team into a knot sounds like Keefe. Demotivated, confused, unprepared, rudderless.

Reactions: egd27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad