GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
I wonder if you can swindle Ottawa for Brady Tkachuk. Marner for Brady straight up. I'll even give a sweetener of Jarnkrok and Kampf

• Haha
Reactions: LiseL

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
Yep, and it is also why all this debate about "toughness" and "heart" is pointless. Ryan Reaves, Jake Edmundson, and Ilya Lyubushkin were not going to add what Luke Schenn, Ryan O'Rielly, and Noel Acciari didn't. The problem lies with the core. They don't have it. No amount of tinkering around the edges is going to change that.
Bingo.

It could have and should have been fixed this offseason. Brad instead took his marching orders.

Well, Shanny, for all the hell of a player he was in the NHL and he was a hell of a player; should be relieved of duty before Keefe.

Don't cry or lose sleep for these wealthy players or owners, it is the fans who have suffered most for a very, very long time,

Reactions: htpwn and hockeyes

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Keefe is a literal f***ing donkey

He's managed to take the highest cap offense and make it a terrible pp.

Get rid of the last Dubas stink and we're finally on our way

Marner needs to be moved immediately
Aren't you at the game?

How's the view?

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
They all are. With that being said Matthews has been hitting and showing he’s using his. Size a bit which is nice… needs to actually play more than one game

If Matthews is only able to contribute David Kampf stuff, he's completely failed his mission already as the highest paid player in the game.

Reactions: LDN and HolyCrap

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Agree. Only guy I'm giving a pass too tonight is Willy. You can see he's trying.
He always does.

Now, starting next season with his salary, I'll judge him just like the big 3.

Next year, effort is not enough at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad