GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigFour

Apr 17, 2019
but "hey they're built differently this year, We don't have rookie GM anymore" bah bah, it same thing for years now. fire everyone, coach and president, even the GM...he really thought two depth defensemen were going to change our fates

Reactions: Leterman

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
This team needs to be purged of all of Dubas garbage for it to have any success.

Option1
Wait out tavares and marner contracts and Fire Keefe this off season

Option 2
Force the issue next season for both tavares and marner, fire keefe this off season
keefe will be fired the day after game 5 won't he?

Reactions: PromisedLand

BackPassChampions

Jun 26, 2015
Marner should take a page out of this quote:

“Adversity, if at first you don't succeed
Put your temper to more use…”
“….That should only give you more fuel
Show 'em why you're you”.

It’s too bad he thinks too much like a mental ant and throws his gloves on the bench and cries instead.

Jojalu

Feb 22, 2019
Did Nylander tell Marner to "Stop F$%@#, crying" on the bench?

Looks like it. Matthews yelling at him too

Reactions: Leterman

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Marner throwing his gloves, literally about too cry, like WTF lol, does he think this is Junior A lol

The "coddling" culture that was created by dubas after Lou left has created this

If Leafs get swept but they put it all out there I guaranteee no Leafs fan would be angry (with a few exceptions)

they are losing because they are not leaving everything out there. And coach is being a moron

how many times have people called out Marner for the post season now? I mean if the message hasn't sunk in for him then its pretty obvious what the issue is....

LeafsBlowByYou

Apr 23, 2024
Hogtown
The playoffs are completely different animal. This is where simplicity matters. No time. No space. Bring heart, passion, and use your brain. They quit too easily on everything. Too fragile mentally.

Reactions: fahad203

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I’m visiting my mum this weekend and there’s not a drop of booze in the house. I’m watching this trainwreck with full clarity. Pray for me.
If you are in GTA area dm me your address. I'll drop some off

It's not fair you suffer like this. You are only human

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad