GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
Game Over. Series Over. See you guys on Keefe’s firing day.

This team needs to be purged of all of Dubas garbage for it to have any success.

Option1
Wait out tavares and marner contracts and Fire Keefe this off season

Option 2
Force the issue next season for both tavares and marner, fire keefe this off season

SoVi3t

Sep 16, 2009
Somebody let them know the game started two periods ago.

Somebody tell Sheldon to bench Marner the rest of the series he's done as a Leaf.

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
Marner needs to go his style is toxic and does not work where there is no space in the playoffs, and Tavares needs to lose the C immediately, then go when his contract is up.

Bertuzzi not worth keeping.

$27 million can buy you a lot of change.
27 million could reshape the roster but I have no faith in this organization to choose the right players to trade for or sign with that money. Can't win and can't rebuild, leafs are in purgatory.

Reactions: Leterman

Skullz

Jul 5, 2013
We're certainly not doing more winning than past years. Our recipe was a heck of a lot better than overpay "snot" to cost us countless goals against, and stack the defense with players too unskilled and slow to transition the puck. But hey, at least the bruins take a crosscheck in front of the net while they score on us!
You must be unserious. Critique the defence all you like, but the performance from the stars is the difference in the series, and it has been pathetic once again.

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
Saw a kid front row in those comty ass seats. Imagine his parents paid for those seats. At least $2k.
Better to just hand a few twenties out to the homeless and do some good in the world.

I last went to a Leafs game because I worked for a major corporation that had tickets. I wouldn't shell out $2k unless it was the Finals or something.

Last edited:

htpwn

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Keefe has his flaws but this is on the core guys. 8 years now. They are the constant.

Yep, and it is also why all this debate about "toughness" and "heart" is pointless. Ryan Reaves, Jake Edmundson, and Ilya Lyubushkin were not going to add what Luke Schenn, Ryan O'Rielly, and Noel Acciari didn't. The problem lies with the core. They don't have it. No amount of tinkering around the edges is going to change that.

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
Even if we trade marner and dump Tavares that isn't going to magically make matthews a playoff performer. I'll give willy a pass cause he's just getting back but Matthews has been ass for every game outside of game 2.
Need to bring in a leader like Matthew Tkachuk. Not one of the core is a leader. All p***yes. Love Willie telling Mitch to stop f***ing crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad