GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
It is what is it. After the Habs season MLSE showed what mattered most to them. They played the first two games the right way, like they were willing to sacrfice, win or lose. It's gone now, the old, soft play has returned.

When you recycle the same core over eight season in the Cap Era with half of your cap swallowed up by five players and win one single playoff round, you are saying "we are happy with selling jerseys, flash and a couple of playoff home games a year, the dumb fans will be back anyways"

Everyone but management and ownership demanded changes for years now. I wouldn't even be surprised if perhaps Dubas wanted to make those core changes but was shut down.

The only positive spin I can put on this season was that for me personally I only watched half a season for the first time in over 40 years so I am at least slowly learning lol.

How much changes when in game three the Leafs gave up the 3-2 goal quickly after they tied it. They win that game and it all feels differently tonight heading in.

This core always disappears come playoffs so I knew the focus had to be on 2-1 and 3-2 wins. It doesn't appear they can even muster that.

Dekes For Days

Sep 24, 2018
You mean to suggest we ruined our winning recipe?
We're certainly not doing more winning than past years. Our recipe was a heck of a lot better than overpay "snot" to cost us countless goals against, and stack the defense with players too unskilled and slow to transition the puck out of our zone. But hey, at least the bruins take a crosscheck in front of the net while they score on us!

Reactions: Leterman

Dragao6

Dec 25, 2013
Ontario, Canada
This is 100% the fans fault
Our fault for unconditional support
Our fault for always filling the stadium even when the team is the worse in the league
Our fault for paying ridiculous money to fill their pockets!!!

You stop doing that they will get the message.
I know they won’t be getting another dime from me that I promise!!

Leafy Undergrowth

Feb 4, 2013
**** this team.

Paid kids before they had proven anything. Paid them more than they were worth. Never fixed defense. Never fixed goaltending. Let PP and PK go to sh*t. All with zero accountability. Or where there was accountability, replaced those people with other mediocrities.

These players never show up when it matters. I'm so done watching these low effort losers. Blow. It. Up.

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
If I am Tre I am bringing in a hard-nosed coach like Gallant/Quenville and 1st day of the presser I rip Marner a new one saying he won't play this p***y hockey under me or he will sit the whole year. If that doesn't get Daddy Marner to ask for a trade nothing will

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad