GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
Can't blame Brodie or Samsonov or anyone else not making big $$. They are simply all that can be afforded to pay a bunch of "stars" to not score, or do anything really.

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
The first period told me enough of how this game would end up. After that I just started DJ-Ing with my son - much better times. Cheers to the awesome fans of leaf nation , we deserve better. Hopefully this offseason brings big changes or I might just be done with the leafs until such time that there is something major.

Reactions: BallardEra

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Booing. That's awesome.

One more game and we'll see changes. Brad won't take this I imagine.

11 periods in.

Marner - 1 point
Tavares - 1 point
Reeves - 1 point
Kampf - 1 point

Reactions: sunstersun

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
b63a9f34-00cf-4fcf-b2e2-bf6f0975fc06_text.gif

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
and only comes here to post when the leafs are losing, its really sad stuff

really... when Leafs are doing well doesn't post at all. Really getting on my nerves.

I hated dubas' decisions like poison but i never cheered against the team. its absolutely gutless to show up and post when leafs are losing and be quiet when leafs win

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
This is refund worthy. People should ask or demand. Its not even a legit regular season game

Leafs are losing and am getting sick your your dubas ass kissing schtick

how effing pathetic does one have to be to go in the GDT and cheer for the Leafs to do worse kissing former gm's ass who has ruined the franchise

I imagine Shanny forced BT to work with Keefe.

Cynical

Aug 23, 2014
Last time we're seeing Keefes suddenly fat ass, Marner's scared deer look and Tavares' robotic face in a Leafs uniform in Toronto?

Reactions: sunstersun

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
How much more of this core does one need to see to tell you you are not winning anything with them as a group. Stop the insanity and blow it up. These guys are f***ing losers. Period.

Reactions: 57 Years No Cup

mogs

Jan 11, 2007
Jasper AB
Tuesday I will be in Portland to see one of my all time favourite bands, Blind Guardian. I'll miss game 5 and I won't even have data service in the US so I won't be checking the score. But I will absolutely not be disappointed watching a kick ass band, I know I can count on them to on a good show, unlike the Leafs.

Cleetus

"snot"
Jan 2, 2012
North!
I mean you brought up Dubas so I think you need to re arrange the blame.
Why do you talk about a GM who we don't employ anymore.
Also more insults.
why do you come here and blame everything the new GM has done, and only post when they are losing? even saying in one post that Pitts was going to pass us in the standings, laughing at the leafs, your not even a fan of the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad