GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
That's as bad as you can play as a team.

Expect mega effort in the third to make it close and lost 4 2 with an empty better.

Or... They just sulk away.

Loser city dude.

Da Cool Rula

Sep 8, 2017
Montego Bay, Jamaica
I just don't get how anyone is pinning this on coaching. They're down 2-0. They've stunk all series long on the PP. Have had plenty of chances. Blame the coach, blame the goalie, the core is rotten. $40 million, half the cap on 4 players and none show up and we're blaming the coach.
Sheldon caters to royalty. Do you think Torts would be soft on Marner?

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
I've been a Leaf fan for almost 50 years. There should have been so many breaking points to my fandom but I think the final straw will be if #16 is a Maple Leaf next season.

He is a cancer and just all about himself and his $$. He is not a player you win with. it's all about his personal glory vs team efforts

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
This absolutely has to be it for the core.

There is no way Marner and Tavares can come back next year. No way at all.
Tavares we are f***ed. He'll never waive and no one wants that contract regardless. Just ride it out.

Mitch, he 100% can't be re-signed and must be moved if he's open to it, and frankly he should be for his own sake. Obviously, for the team's sake as well.

Reactions: 57 Years No Cup

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Leafs are losing and am getting sick your your dubas ass kissing schtick

how effing pathetic does one have to be to go in the GDT and cheer for the Leafs to do worse kissing former gm's ass who has ruined the franchise
I mean you brought up Dubas so I think you need to re arrange the blame.
Why do you talk about a GM who we don't employ anymore.
Also more insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad