GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel10

Nov 10, 2023
The desperation to blame Dubas is bad. Looks like any GM couldn't be better than Dubas since the new GM just made us fizzle out faster.
Capitals don't help your point
Dubas was hot garbage. This is a guy who got his job with zero experience based on the narrative he was an "analytics genius". He went to Brock college because he was too stupid to go to a decent Ontario university despite coming from a very wealth connected family.

He has everything he as because of nepotism, connections and the idea he'd be good at his job based on zero tangible experience.

If you actually want to hire "smart" you get a guy like Eric tulsky with degrees from Harvard and Berkley.

Brock college is literally the short yellow bus and this is the "wunderkind" they hired.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Saddest part is, this version of the Bruins is worse than that Habs team.
This is honestly shocking. 5 years later against a bad Bruins team somehow this Leafs team has gotten worse. At least that 2019 version could still push them to the brink and that was when Boston was a cup contender.

Keefe is also just a horrible coach clearly

Guided by Veseys

Nov 14, 2011
I feel like we could trade this leafs lineup for the entire Bruins lineup and next year we wouldn’t make the playoffs and they would win the cup.

Schennanigans

Dec 26, 2008
Etobicoke, on
I feel bad for the working class people out there who spend $1000 to watch this hot and steamy pile of dog shit
I don’t. If your spending that much money on a hockey game it’s probably a drop in the bucket for you or your just stupid for spending that money on a game.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
The only shots we get a muffins with no one in front.

Also astonished at how easily our guys get knocked off the puck. Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad