GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
This series is over. Hopefully the Bruins put the leafs out of their misery in game #5 so we can all move on with our lives.

Save some game 6ers some money. MLSE get 80% of the merch sales sold to start rd1

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
That is a coaching staff doing something to help the team win. Immediate recognition that the Leafs planned for their units and their plays. So he adjusts to get a flank one timer. Samsonov didn't have video on that but you also expect him to use some instinct and be ready to move.

Coaching.. execution.. against our lack of discipline and a poor read from our netminder.

centipede2233

Sep 13, 2010
Many more problems than 1 guy but put a bitch like Marner in s leadership position on your team and reap the 7 years of results. If Shanny survives this summer i'll actually be done with the team, i have 0 interest in following these losers anymore.
Totally agree, it’s like a spouse cheating on you and saying sorry, after 7 times enough is enough

Reactions: Dave92

Racer88

Sep 29, 2020
Nice shot if the bench. The players staring straight ahead and same with Keefe just looking resigned and sad. He should be screaming at them to get there act together

Reactions: mogs

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Leafs being out captained. You can hate the little rat but Marchand leads his boys into battle. Tavares is invisible.

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
They just don't have it, the top guys I mean.

Even if we move Marner, I am not sure it makes all that much of a difference going forward.

This game feels really hopeless right now.

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
You know what Mitchy boy is going to say post game? "Outside noises don't even matter here, we believe in ourselves."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad