GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Everyone keeps talking about Swayman this, Swayman that. Have we even really tested him? He's been good but our problem is we're not even making him have to try.

Am I out to lunch?

He made huge saves last game. One of the goals was a complete fluke off his defenseman. Tonight, not so much.

Reactions: Warden of the North

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Everyone keeps talking about Swayman this, Swayman that. Have we even really tested him? He's been good but our problem is we're not even making him have to try.

Am I out to lunch?

In the game? One? Two?

In the series? Tons.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Wjat a wimpy Keefe clip. Guy was half laughing and hunched up nervous. If I saw my leader or captain with that body language I am thinking we are cooked

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
Keefe reminds me of Art Howe from money ball.

He's coaching a way to explain himself in job interviews this off season.

He's trying to separate himself from these chokers, let's see if it works.

Reactions: TMLife17

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Good shift here...1st line again though. Kind of a broken record.

It's actually just Domi and Bertuzzi driving into traffic and Matthews staying out of the fray. Imagine the 6'4" guy decides to be a freight train instead of the trailing man.

sunstersun

May 12, 2017
Ok, maybe I've been a bit harsh on Marner and not harsh enough on JT.

Holy fck he's not even a 4th line centre.

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
so without hindsight you would wanted them to blow up the team in 2019 and rebuild around Hyman?
No. I wanted them to trade Tavares and Marner. And then later on re-sign Hyman. There were lots other decisions like not trading Kadri for Barrie, not trading Marchment for Malgin. Not signing Mrazek.

Generally, 4 out of every 5 moves Kyle made I thought was f***ing dumb. As did many others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad