GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
Is nobody else concerned with Nylander spinning around and looking wobbly ? I can't be the only one who noticed it

Reactions: thewave

Torontonian

Jun 24, 2013
Toronto
Also this idiot coach needs to stop putting Bert anywhere but infront of the net… Stop giving him the puck to enter the zone or out high for a shot

Reactions: sunstersun

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Their shot selections tell you everything you need to know about how they view Samsonov.

Shooting from every angle imaginable, zero respect.

I wish we'd do the same instead of trying to constantly pick corners and beat goalies clean.

This is a game centered around a bouncing rubber puck - very few playoffs goals are squeaky clean.

Reactions: TimeZone

Cynical

Aug 23, 2014
They played 82 regular season games and are still slow with the puck like they have no clue where everyone is supposed to be. This team needs a new coach.

Reactions: HamiltonNHL

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
I wish the Leafs could have the Oilers powerplay. No clue why they can't with all the talent on this team. :(
Oilers? All other teams have scored their shares of PP goals including the Isles. Only the Leafs are that bad in PP efficiency.

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Is nobody else concerned with Nylander spinning around and looking wobbly ? I can't be the only one who noticed it

Very concerned. Someone mentioned vertigo. Sounds plausible. Sad and so Leafy

Leaffan1991

Oct 22, 2016
Canada
I wish the Leafs could have the Oilers powerplay. No clue why they can't with all the talent on this team. :(
Kipper and Bourne spoke about this on the show. The leafs are one of the worst passers in the league.
The only one on the pp that is a true passer is Marner. Matthews Tavares and Nylander are all shoot first guys.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
I wish we'd do the same instead of trying to constantly pick corners and beat goalies clean.

This is a game centered around a bouncing rubber puck - very few playoffs goals are squeaky clean.

Marner still looking for the perfect pass every PP in particular is killing us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad