GDT: Game 4: Bruins @ Leafs | HNIC | Justice League Edition | Sat Apr 27, 8 pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Commander Clueless

Hiya, hiya. Pleased to meetcha.
Sep 10, 2008
For science, we should all cheer for the Bruins tonight.

If the Leafs win, it turns out it WAS our fault all along!

Reactions: Jmo89

SwissLeaf

Feb 6, 2012
Love your name... would be nice to have a top Swiss player to follow in the foot steps of legends, Malgin, Cereda and Herzog...
Cereda is head coach of my Swiss team. :D

You forgot Martin Gerber! ;)

The next Swiss will be Hischier or Josi! ;)

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

giphy.gif

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
For science, we should all cheer for the Bruins tonight.

If the Leafs win, it turns out it WAS our fault all along!

OK.

How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ?How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ?[How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ?[How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ?[How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ?[How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ?[How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ?[How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ?[How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ?[How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ?[How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ?[How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ?[How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ? How about GTFO ?[

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Love seeing Swayman tonight. We need to go through him to win the series regardless, so putting doubt in him and Ullmark earlier is nice a nice option to have.

Going back to Ullmark up 3-1 would be a huge slap in the face to us. You're either rotating or riding the hot hand
They will go back to Ullmark in game 5 because Toronto will win this game. They were always going to win this game no matter who Boston started. It's the nature of the series. Personally, I would have saved Swayman for game 5 if I was Boston. Maybe they will start him in game 5 even after losing tonight, but if they do that then they can't realistically go back to Ullmark the rest of this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad