GDT: Game 4: Boston Bruins @ Columbus Blue Jackets - 10/12/13 - 2PM ET - NESN(HD), 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport

Kate_zps3d85c8f2.png

EastwardHodivider_zpsb45cf9ed.png

WhenBearsAttack_zps2e05f9cf.png

NoWorries_zpsf32209e9.png

ZooMap_zps12ffc855.jpg

Zookeeper_zps6666c2cf.png

ClaudeHanna_zpsfef62f18.jpg

Countryfolk_zps53759d98.png

Blue_Jackets_Ice_Wallpaper_by_DevinFlack_zpsa702f792.png

:bruins

Today's "No Worries" GDT is brought to you by.....
timon_and_pumbaa_wallpaper-normal_zpse64d7d63.jpg

....because they'll tell you to chill the **** out. It's been 3 games.

Disclaimer 1: If you see any spelling errors, let me know because we all know the inability to spell correctly will doom this GDT. As far as lineups, A. it's my guess B. it doesn't mean I favor one guy over another and C. if you don't like it, feel free to sign up in the GDT signup thread where you can invoke your birth-given right to express your opinion. As for being offended, ain't nobody got time for that, so go bring it up with Timon and Pumbaa, where they'll politely invite you to stand downwind.

Disclaimer 2: GO RED SOX!

No, I'm not tempting fate, people. Breathe. Relax. Have fun.

PS. Special thanks to my GDT partner in crime, the creator and inspiration of Seidenmoose,
SeidenMoose_zpsb3e3e9e9.png

....PEACE OUT!

Last edited:

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Lol'd so hard at that picture of Clode for some reason. Great GDT.

Really interested to see Ryan Murray in an NHL game.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
A++ for this one.

I love the fire breathing penguin for Iginla-well the others are funny but that one made me laugh.

Going to miss the beginning of this one since the boys have a soccer game-hopefully the Bruins will rebound and have a good game but it is a matinee.

BigBadBruin8

@rsox1221
Jul 31, 2005
Shrewsbury, MA
I'll be tailgating in Foxborough for the old alma mater's game against Miami (OH) tomorrow so I'm going to miss it. I hope the boys bounce back strong. 4-1 B's win.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Being a country mouse myself, I don't blame Nate for wanting 5 acres to raise his family on. Nonetheless, the GDT is hilarious! :handclap:
:laugh:

Go :bruinss

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC

Kate_zps3d85c8f2.png

EastwardHodivider_zpsb45cf9ed.png

WhenBearsAttack_zps2e05f9cf.png

NoWorries_zpsf32209e9.png

ZooMap_zps12ffc855.jpg

Zookeeper_zps6666c2cf.png

ClaudeHanna_zpsfef62f18.jpg

Countryfolk_zps53759d98.png

CBJLineup_zps9bf872e1.png

Today's "No Worries" GDT is brought to you by.....
timon_and_pumbaa_wallpaper-normal_zpse64d7d63.jpg

....because they'll tell you to chill the **** out. It's been 3 games.

Disclaimer 1: If you see any spelling errors, let me know because we all know the inability to spell correctly will doom this GDT. As far as lineups, A. it's my guess B. it doesn't mean I favor one guy over another and C. if you don't like it, feel free to sign up in the GDT signup thread where you can invoke your birth-given right to express your opinion. As for being offended, ain't nobody got time for that, so go bring it up with Timon and Pumbaa, where they'll politely invite you to stand downwind.

Disclaimer 2: GO RED SOX!

No, I'm not tempting fate, people. Breathe. Relax. Have fun.

PS. Special thanks to my GDT partner in crime, the creator and inspiration of Seidenmoose,
SeidenMoose_zpsb3e3e9e9.png

....PEACE OUT!

Matinee game?? Sign me up, our boys are great in afternoon tilts:yo:

Oh wait.....not so much:(:sarcasm:

Minny Shinny

Dec 23, 2011
probably at the airport
Great GDT, there's no honey badger? :laugh:

Go Bruins!!!

Honestly, the Honey Badger could carry a GDT all on his own. That's how much I love the Honey Badger.

I said last night that the things that pop into my head as these things pan out should scare most of you. :laugh: this one was fun to crank out although I still felt rushed trying to finish it.

Anyhow....I love me a matinee game. Feel like I can take in some hockey for a couple hours then my Saturday is still ahead of me. Bruins for lunch, Sox for dinner, and Pats for brunch tomorrow (fit the Celts in there for those of you who roll like that).

I'll take it. Kick us off right, B's.

#longliveSeidenmoose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad