coreycrawford2_zpsiohzefpk.jpg

Let's go Blues!

Last edited:

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
I would argue that the Blues need this game more than any of the previous three. You can't let Chicago pick themselves off the mat and regain their confidence. Because once that train gets rolling, it may prove too difficult to stop. Blues need to play like it's Game 7. Throw the dirt on them and give yourselves three chances (if necessary) to slay the dragon.

JoshFromMO

Apr 6, 2015
Missoura
That picture of Vladi gets me so hype. I'm wearing my Lehtera jersey tonight, which has given the blues 100% success in the playoffs so far!

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
why does daily face-off still have reaves over ott? i'm assuming after winning the last game in chicago hitch wouldn't change up the 4th line winger LOL.

KirkOut

EveryoneOut
Nov 23, 2012
USA
Not a lot to say about these games. If the Blues play hard, they have a chance to win

Twisted Blue

Feb 4, 2013
St. Louis
why does daily face-off still have reaves over ott? i'm assuming after winning the last game in chicago hitch wouldn't change up the 4th line winger LOL.

I think Hitch will keep Ott in as long as the Blues are on the road. He won 2 of 3 faceoffs, had a few hits, was a general pest, and Hitch seems to think he is better all round player than Reaves. Ott had a whopping 6:29 TOI in game 3 so don't expect to see him much anyway. The key is getting Fabbri out more than the 9:31 TOI. The kid had two points and was barely on the ice.

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015

I dunno, they also have the hawks line up wrong but it would be a pain to try to fix it.

LGB!

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
I think Hitch will keep Ott in as long as the Blues are on the road. He won 2 of 3 faceoffs, had a few hits, was a general pest, and Hitch seems to think he is better all round player than Reaves. Ott had a whopping 6:29 TOI in game 3 so don't expect to see him much anyway. The key is getting Fabbri out more than the 9:31 TOI. The kid had two points and was barely on the ice.

You could also say that he was used perfectly because of his production.

I want to see Fabbri get more ice time, but it's up to the team to be putting us in good positions to get him out there. I don't expect to see him out there a lot this series, if we can get past Chicago then I think he has a bigger role against Dallas or Minnesota.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
You could also say that he was used perfectly because of his production.

I want to see Fabbri get more ice time, but it's up to the team to be putting us in good positions to get him out there. I don't expect to see him out there a lot this series, if we can get past Chicago then I think he has a bigger role against Dallas or Minnesota.

Yeah, Fabbri's ice time will likely be limited this series, especially on the road where Hitch can't control the matchups.

Excited for the game tonight, if the Blues can win both games at the UC that would be miraculous.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad