Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Each line scored once. :yo:

Lazar was amazing
Stone was awesome
Clarke was great
Bobby was ridiculous after getting that goal

Karlsson2Turris*

Eberyone had a good game imo. Even Michalek and Smith were looking okay with Lazar

One M0RE YEAR

Jun 5, 2013
Weir and Phillips were bad tonight. I thought everyone else played relatively well. Will probably see cowen come in for weir on saturday

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Nice to get the two points. Solid in the third. Of course, the Avs were dead tired by then playing 3 games in 4 nights.

But a win is a win. If they show the hustle and keep their feet moving like they did in the third, this team will be in very good shape.

agent2421

Feb 3, 2008
Ottawa
Lazar needs to stay up. He's a beauty and is playing so well! He definitely brings more to our team. Ceci is also very solid and loving him play. It's easy to forget how young he is since he doesn't make mistakes like Cowen does. And Stone, well what can you say about that kid, again just makes some amazing plays.

Great win tonight!

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Man it's evident we need another top 4 D, but the forward groups seem to be getting some good chemistry.

I'm really impressed with Chiasson, he's been great.

Lazar was gelling with Smith, maybe that's how Smith gets a more offensive role...

Ceci was great. Looked calm and composed which is generally lacking from our D

Phillips gets a mulligan, he's earned one

Boro was what he needed to be.

Gryba... I hope he finds his game, cause he was meh.

Wiercioch, well, some good and some bad, but played good enough imo.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
I didn't want to say it was a guarantee before. Now I will say so unapologetically. Freakin dynamo.

Of course there are never any guarantees, but I always felt he had exactly the right tools to be one of those teens that stick to the NHL right away. I mean, he has almost no weaknesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad