Pre-Game Talk: GAME 4 7:38 PDT (10:38 EDT) THE BEAR explores LA LIVE!!! - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
5-2 Kings. They have great speed in their bottom six. They have big, talented centers. We do not have either. Do not think we generate enough offense to bother their extremely suspect goaltending.
But...Who are you cheering for?

Might get to see how Brown and Mitchell look in a real game -- cool. I hear that "Luic" guy plays pretty well with Pasta.
You would think they could spell his name correct. Geez

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
5-2 Kings. They have great speed in their bottom six. They have big, talented centers. We do not have either. Do not think we generate enough offense to bother their extremely suspect goaltending.
3-2/4-2 with an empty netter on top is about what I'm thinking as well. Hopefully the Bs can at least keep it close and maybe get a lucky bounce or two along the way and get the win. Kings are a very good team. Goalie going to need to come up big for the Bs. The boys better come out with an all-hands-on deck performance. Really looking forward to watching this game.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Had a feeling they were gonna swap out Lauko for Brown, but I’m in complete agreement here with JD being the one. I even love the lines. Wouldn’t be shocked to see Brown taking shifts at center as the game goes on, particularly if Poitras is having a Ho hum night. Lucic didn’t look quite right last game, but let’s see what he does with Zacha and Pastrnak…hoping it looks like lucic Krejci horton. Doesn’t need to be a permanent thing but just a here and there spark.

Weird to type this but I’m more positive going into this game knowing Monty bumped Debrusk out. f*** around and find out.

KillerMillerTime

Jun 30, 2019
Had a feeling they were gonna swap out Lauko for Brown, but I’m in complete agreement here with JD being the one. I even love the lines. Wouldn’t be shocked to see Brown taking shifts at center as the game goes on, particularly if Poitras is having a Ho hum night. Lucic didn’t look quite right last game, but let’s see what he does with Zacha and Pastrnak…hoping it looks like lucic Krejci horton. Doesn’t need to be a permanent thing but just a here and there spark.

Weird to type this but I’m more positive going into this game knowing Monty bumped Debrusk out. f*** around and find out.

You're not concerned about what is going on with DeBrusk?

Thefours

Feb 27, 2022

A different Monty this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad