GDT: GAME #39 - "Roy-ed Rage" - Canucks vs. Coyotes - 7:00 p.m, TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
All this premature Roy love reminds me exactly when we traded for Kassian. Hes had 1 good game and 1 invisable game so far. Lets wait and see

He's a hell of a player that we desperately needed. Top 6 playmaker with the stats to back it up.

StIllmatic

Mar 27, 2010
Vancouver
The Nature Boy Derek Roy.

WooooooOOoooooooooOooo

81499113.gif

The Roynation bandwagon is filling up. There are a lot of people onboard, but somehow there are still plenty of beds available. :sarcasm:

#stylin'andprofilin' #bringithome
Go Canucks Go! I can't wait to see what happens with Edler and the Coyotes.

When you're Roy, you're Roy 4 LYFE.

lol at roy's bro trying to get sophie simmons to go to the game with him tomorrow via twitter.

link please? :laugh:

edit: found it
https://twitter.com/RoyalwithChez

this guy seems like a total ********* hahaha

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
All this premature Roy love reminds me exactly when we traded for Kassian. Hes had 1 good game and 1 invisable game so far. Lets wait and see

Roy has a history of being a top player, Kassian was pretty raw when we got him. Valid point though, but I think most of the over the top Roy love is done as a joke

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
Lol hes a beauty Roys brother. Met him a few times hes a bartender DT. Hes what one may call good with the ladies. I didnt see any tweet however of him and sophie simmons???
I already mentioned in the other thread but he seems like nothing but a dick. Huge party boy which is something he and his brother have in common. Doesn't like Vancouver too much either.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
I'll take it because it's been bringing us together after an extended period of doom and gloom. All of these inside jokes and all of this witty banter is putting us on par with the Sharks board. :D

agreed, it's definitely a good thing imo. Way too much negativity around here

Last edited:

shortshorts

Oct 29, 2008
I already mentioned in the other thread but he seems like nothing but a dick. Huge party boy which is something he and his brother have in common. Doesn't like Vancouver too much either.

What's wrong with partying? Absolutely nothing wrong with that if he's a nice guy.

It's like loathing the popular kids in highschool without actually getting to know them personally.

VanCanucks53

Jul 6, 2007
Calgary
What's wrong with partying? Absolutely nothing wrong with that if he's a nice guy.

It's like loathing the popular kids in highschool without actually getting to know them personally.

Nothing is wrong with partying. Never said there was. I was just pointing out his brother seems like a *****. The fact that he parties a lot has nothing to do with it.

M A K A V E L I*

Hey, since his brother lives in Vancouver and works here, maybe it will make him want to stay a little more?

Some team will pay him $6M+ and we can't afford that. The only players that take lower than market value are players that were drafted here or ones from BC.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Nothing is wrong with partying. Never said there was. I was just pointing out his brother seems like a *****. The fact that he parties a lot has nothing to do with it.

I dunno how much you can take from some tweets though, because they can easily be taken out of context

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Pretty sure the Phoenix GDTs are the only ones with overt Canucks-hating overtones.

Phoenix, of all teams... :dunno:

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Pretty sure the Phoenix GDTs are the only ones with overt Canucks-hating overtones.

Phoenix, of all teams... :dunno:

It seems like the oddest teams hate us, although I guess with the Edler hit the hate is at least a little justified. Pretty sure I would be sour as well if I had to watch Coyote hockey all year round :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad