GDT: Game 39: New York Rangers vs Vancouver Canucks - 7pm ET, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

IMG_5361.jpeg

IMG_5357.jpeg

IMG_5356.jpeg

New York Rangers vs Vancouver Canucks
7pm ET, MSG
IMG_5360.gif

IMG_5368.gif
IMG_5364.jpeg

IMG_5363.jpeg

IMG_4560.gif

IMG_5358.jpeg
Canucks Projected Line up

Elias Pettersson -- J.T. Miller -- Brock Boeser
Ilya Mikheyev -- Pius Suter -- Andrei Kuzmenko
Dakota Joshua -- Teddy Blueger -- Conor Garland
Nils Hoglander -- Nils Aman -- Sam Lafferty

Quinn Hughes -- Filip Hronek
Carson Soucy -- Tyler Myers
Nikita Zadorov -- Ian Cole

Thatcher Demko
Casey DeSmith

Scratched:
Noah Juulsen, Mark Friedman, Linus Karlsson
Injured: Phillip Di Giuseppe (lower body), Guillaume Brisebois (concussion)

IMG_5088.png
Rangers Projected Line up

Chris Kreider -- Mika Zibanejad -- Blake Wheeler
Artemi Panarin -- Vincent Trocheck -- Alexis Lafreniere
Brennan Othmann -- Nick Bonino -- Jonny Brodzinski
Will Cuylle -- Barclay Goodrow -- Jimmy Vesey

Ryan Lindgren -- Adam Fox
K'Andre Miller -- Jacob Trouba
Erik Gustafsson -- Braden Schneider

Igor Shesterkin
Jonathan Quick

Scratched:
Zac Jones
Injured: Kaapo Kakko (lower body), Filip Chytil (upper body), Tyler Pitlick (lower body)

IMG_5354.gif

IMG_5355.gif

IMG_5366.gif

IMG_5365.gif

IMG_5338.gif
IMG_4627.gif

IMG_4629.jpeg

Last edited:

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
If we aren't careful, this team could demolish us. We can beat the Canucks, but only if we avoid the bad habits we've been dealing with for a while now. The Canucks are probably still annoyed about the non-call in overtime in the game against them in Vancouver, and they want to play well against a top team. They beat the teams they should beat (ahem) but don't do as well against playoff teams.

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
If we aren't careful, this team could demolish us. We can beat the Canucks, but only if we avoid the bad habits we've been dealing with for a while now. The Canucks are probably still annoyed about the non-call in overtime in the game against them in Vancouver, and they want to play well against a top team. They beat the teams they should beat (ahem) but don't do as well against playoff teams.

We've done really well against the top teams. Boston twice is huge IMO. The Dallas game ugh. Ready for a Vegas / Avalanche (now) game TBH.

Also, we need to realize we're rolling out AHL dudes every game for the past few months. So proud of this hockey team.

Neeeed the full, post-TDL line up. Ready.

bringbacktheskate604

Jul 20, 2022
As a nucks fan this is a huge litmus test for us and a great chance to give the Eastern fans and media that despite not being anyltical darlings, there's mitigating circumstances that don't show on anyltics. We have a huge lead in goal differential and quite often we score 1st get up multiple goals and then tend to sit back as teams throw shots from everywhere. We also have been beating playoff teams at a better clip

We are also not a high volume shooting team.

But enough of that, I've noticed the last while nuck, rangers game have been extremely entertaining and well played playoff type games

I love the fact that we are two of the best teams that play exciting well executed fast paced hockey.
And let's be honest, for two teams that only play twice a year, for us fans around in 94, or the messier and keenen connection, still to this day has relevance to us. Our city rioted because of you A-holes,🤣
Look forward to a fun, close, likely 60 + minute game.
I can genuinely say the rags are the only team I find fun to watch from the East and (the east has some boring ass teams) and you guys as fans are ass-holes which is exactly how a fanbase should be.
Cheers

FoxyClean

Gets The Tough Pucks Out
Sep 19, 2016
Brooklyn
They better be up for this one. Canucks will be, especially after how the last one against us went.

How they perform tonight will be a huge gauge on my expectations going forward for this team.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
We've been on a mostly win 1 lose 1 streak for a while now. Aside from the Tampa game, no real standout performances either (Boston just demolished them so less us being great and more Tampa being only ok and hitting a rut). Hopefully we pull it together and can get 2 points tonight.

Mike in Houston

Apr 20, 2015
Houston, TX
I guess we're due to win since we lost on Saturday and we don't usually lose two in a row. That said, can we string some wins together again?

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
You are like a pit bull when you grab onto something you don't like but you are 100% correct with the Fox/Trouba usage. Fox is better. Ride your horses.
You're not wrong, but in my defense, this is pretty bad.

I sincerely hope he's just nursing Fox and will unleash him in the playoffs but

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad