GDT: Game 39: Montreal vs NYR | Jan. 5th, 7 PM et | RDS, TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

durojean

May 29, 2007
I actually like this line up.

I feel like the top 2 lines are the 2 lines that showed some chemistry this year.

Caufield Suzuki Dach
Anderson Slaf

Are the things that work for sure. The rest of the line up are all the underachieving players put together.

Richard Drouin Pezzeta is a hard worker + softiness. But is also supposed to be a speedy line.

Dadonov Evans Armia is something that exists... If Gallagher would have been there, it would have looked like the Tatar Danault Gallagher line. I feel like the kind of player Evans is exactly the kind of play that is better suited to play with Gallagher. It works...

xX SEYF Xx

Apr 5, 2022
Montreal
I actually like this line up.

I feel like the top 2 lines are the 2 lines that showed some chemistry this year.

Caufield Suzuki Dach
Anderson Slaf

Are the things that work for sure. The rest of the line up are all the underachieving players put together.

Richard Drouin Pezzeta is a hard worker + softiness. But is also supposed to be a speedy line.

Dadonov Evans Armia is something that exists... If Gallagher would have been there, it would have looked like the Tatar Danault Gallagher line. I feel like the kind of player Evans is exactly the kind of play that is better suited to play with Gallagher. It works...
Screenshot_20230105-130427.png

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
LOL, I do a lot of what that old lady is doing. Glasses are due for replacement and the type is so small on some pages, it's easier just to get closer and remove the glasses. FPITA.

Think maybe the boys put in an extra degree of effort tonite and Halak never plays well against us now. I smell a win.

AlexGretzchenvid

Jan 19, 2013
Say that you are tanking without saying that you are tanking. Essentially.

Are going to go on a screaming rampage tonight?
Depends. I've only got 4 beers this time and im getting a new phone plus the frustration of being laid off is mostly gone.

But lets be honest, Atleast im showing some emotion.

The post count in this thread is going to be really low tonight.
Not if I have anything to say about it ;)

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
LOL, I do a lot of what that old lady is doing. Glasses are due for replacement and the type is so small on some pages, it's easier just to get closer and remove the glasses. FPITA.

Think maybe the boys put in an extra degree of effort tonite and Halak never plays well against us now. I smell a win.
Unsmell it. :)

How many games in a row has Drouin played? I am impressed he still isn't injured.
Considering that he even threw a body check... once...

Reactions: Habs13

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
There's a game tonight!

Canada's Gold Medal game is also tonight, so I'll be watching that instead.

If this game isn't a complete blowout in favor of NYR by end of 2, I might watch 3rd period.

No lines, as of yet. I expect Allen to start.
Most of us are on the same wave length. As a Team Canada diehard fan it's pretty much the only hockey I will truly be invested in this season. Not that I don't love my Habs but let's face it the GDT is often the show when they play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad