GDT: Game 39: Montreal vs NYR | Jan. 5th, 7 PM et | RDS, TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
I'm not saying he'd win divisions but put 2014-15 Price on this team and they make the playoffs

Hahahaha, thanks for the laugh. Put Price and Roy in net at the same time and this team still wouldn’t make the playoffs.

Playoffs, that was Awesome!

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
Hahahaha, thanks for the laugh. Put Price and Roy in net at the same time and this team still wouldn’t make the playoffs.
Price in 2014-15 might have been the most dominant single season performer I've ever seen. Okay let me caveat my statement by saying a healthy Habs roster. Besides that, agree to disagree

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
Yup. That was said. When in doubt make things up, then laugh when you got not point

Point went straight over Apoplectic’s head 🤣🤣🤣

Price in 2014-15 might have been the most dominant single season performer I've ever seen. Okay let me caveat my statement by saying a healthy Habs roster. Besides that, agree to disagree

Price in was prime was something else, all-world, we agree.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
yup. Hughes was hired in late January. Last year was just the appetizer and they haven't done anything to improve team short term - by accident on purpose I'm sure
;)
Oh wow! It hasn't even been a full year since we got rid of f***ing Bergevin yet? Wow!

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Hopefully Halak had a conversation with Slafkovsky and told him to keep his head up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad