GDT: Game 39: Columbus vs. Dallas | 12/29 7PM EST

blahblah

Nov 24, 2005
It was a mixed bag, but I'll take the effort every night. Still too sloppy.

Glad they gave the fans something to cheer for; good crowd.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Only saw the final 13 minutes but in those 13 minutes, CMAC played great. Assuming he played well all game even though he allowed 3 goals? Also in those 13 minutes, defense did a good job clearing rebounds, blocking shots, and boxing players out from getting rebounds.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
It was a mixed bag, but I'll take the effort every night. Still too sloppy.

Glad they gave the fans something to cheer for; good crowd.

This .. And for us right now, we've gotta appreciate and celebrate these few and far between good moments - lol :nod:

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Hope Sam watched. It wasn't necessarily a well played game but it sure as heck was a fun game to watch. :handclap:

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Amazing how this team plays after getting embarrassed by local press, and Torts . This is by far not the worst team in the league .

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
On the road home from the game. Are the tv guys saying anything about Matty's injury? He looked really hobbled. Knee? Hope it's not serious.

The Jones Zone

Nov 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
My star for most underrated performance goes to............

Dalton Prout, even the 1st goal that bounced over his stick at the blue line was a tough play, and 51 stood in front of the net doing nothing when he could have stopped it

I thought Prout was really good tonight. He had a ton of big hits. He's too big and strong to give up on now. This season is lost, Prout needs to be on the ice every night and let him develop. You can't teach size, but Torts can teach hockey.

Last edited:

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I'm not as high on Cmac as most everyone else, but he played his best game of the year when we needed it. He also made some big saves when it was critical. I was hoping joey would get a goal, I thought this was one of his best games early on anyways.

If this team just played smarter they would be so much better. They definitely played faster and the passing looked much better, epically from the blue line guys.

I hope we see this team more in the new year, they're a lot of fun to watch.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Great game from Saad, Foligno, and Dubinsky. And most importantly Joey is picking it up. I wouldn't call it a great game on his part but you can tell he's getting closer.

Nanabijou

Booooooooooone
Dec 22, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
Good game. Very happy for CMac, Foligno and Joey, who all responded with good games.

Now if only that effort had been consistently present this year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad