GDT: Game 39: Columbus vs. Dallas | 12/29 7PM EST

Derby

Pilsners in Prague
Sponsor
Dec 30, 2009
Ohio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq5sn5FERYM

What? That song is great. What is wrong with you people? When did everyone on this board become cantankerous

:laugh:

I became cantankerous when they stopped dropping chipotle gift cards via parachutes into my club seats and replaced them with empty Ohio Health water bottles on chutes, lol. But seriously, I dig the giveaways, but just maintain a deep hatred for MT. I actually spend a good deal of my STH survey lobbying for his head on a platter. All the issues that could be addressed with this organization and "Fire Mike Todd" is my platform.

I'd also like to trademark my signature phrase used during games for the past 3 years: "Dammit Joey!!!"

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I like to watch Mike Todd get fatter every year. One of these years I think they might fly him through the rafters.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Do you think Rychel gets top9 spot with Calvert out. I for one would like to see it.

Maybe but they still have 13 F's. Either Clarkson or Boll will play and the other sit now that Bourque has shown a spark of life. My guess is they keep him in Cleveland.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad