Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
On the road again....

1673161965899.png

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Good game the Bruins stars carried the game, Pastrnak, Marchand, and Bergeron. The West coast trip is a success 2 wins so far out of 3 games. Tomorrow will end with 3 out of 3.

Go Bruins.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
Back half and playoffs be damned... they could stub their toe and be done but this will remain one of my favourite seasons no matter what.
All of us should just put a pin in this and remember how good this has been. We've watched our team consistently win like never before. It's so nice.
One of the best constructed teams the league has had in a long time.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Back half and playoffs be damned... they could stub their toe and be done but this will remain one of my favourite seasons no matter what.
All of us should just put a pin in this and remember how good this has been. We've watched our team consistently win like never before. It's so nice.
One of the best constructed teams the league has had in a long time.
We are 2 games from the halfway point and have nothing to complain about

caz16

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2011
Ontario
Wow, another 2 points. I will read the GDT and watch the game later. This team just keeps on powering through everything in their path. What an amazing season!

• Love
Reactions: Ladyfan and BMC

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
I only watched the 1st period it was an 11:30 start for me, but the highlights were great, all the Bruins goals were really nice and the 2 sharks goals were garbage deflections.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Amanda drove to LA....went to that game plus the Ducks/ Sharks game....Left her car in LA and flew back to San Jose and now is going back for tonight's game and will drive back after the game. The way they scheduled San Jose between the other two (that are so close) is nuts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad