Post-Game Talk: GAME 39 - BRUINS 4 San Jose 2 - Off to Disneyland

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
I agree with you when it comes to what's good for the team. No question about it. The two lines with Jake on the first and Pasta on the second make the Bs an absolute matchup nightmare.

I was interested to see how Pasta would do on his new line after Jake went down. 4 goals in 2 games -- not bad. Plus, that line is magic when those guys are together.

Seems like Pasta wants to be on a 60 goal pace no matter where he plays in the lineup. I don't think there are too many NHL players, at least in recent memory, who have scored 60 goals while playing the vast majority of games on the second line. Someone with a better memory than mine can let me know of any in the modern era.
Calling first and/or second line in the Bruins structure is not that true imo. The Hal-DK-Pasta line can be as good offensively the the Bergeron line. Defensively, I still think the PB with PB is the best though.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
This goal gets better the more I watch it. 88 and 63 win puck battles, 37 magically appears in the right spot at the right time and instantaneously sends a pass right to 88 who is expecting it. Boom.

thats a perfection line special.
they had that same type of goal in game 4 of eastern finals in 2019

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad