BRUINS GDT GAME 39 9:08 PM - THE BEAR explores the Colorado Rockies - NESN, ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

How many points will the Bruins bank on this 4 game trip?

Votes: 1 1.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 2.2%

Votes: 2 2.2%

Votes: 17 19.1%

Votes: 33 37.1%

Votes: 26 29.2%

Votes: 5 5.6%

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
Still, I put a lot of the blame on coaching.

Pastrnak was showing he had nothing in the tank and yet he's getting rolled out like there's no problem at all.

What is the point of coaching if you don't make adjustments in a situation like that? I really don't get it. It's your top scorer, but like cut down the minutes to let him catch his breath or something? Even when he takes his SO attempt, he looks like he just ran a marathon after not seeing a shift for 5+ minutes.
You don’t sit a 60 goal scorer in OT or the shootout. No matter how shitty of a night he’s having….They’re ALL tired at that point.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
A lot of weird bounces in this game. Giveaways, takeaways, I guess we blame it on that high altitude mountain air.
Good they got the loser point but it would have been nice if they could have cashed in on that PP.

Pasta was fighting it all night. Not his usual self for whatever reason. Again, just blame the air.

Hopefully they have something left for the Yotes as they are not as easy as they used to be.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Same body language on the PP in OT.

He shouldn't have been out there. He was finished. The most obvious of adjustments and the coaching staff stayed in robot mode.
Someone on here mentioned the altitude and that could be a reason. He looked slow and disinterested the entire game. Gassed too. I expect him to show up tomorrow.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
You don’t sit a 60 goal scorer in OT or the shootout. No matter how shitty of a night he’s having….

When did I say sit? He's making bad play after bad play, is totally out of breath, and is still getting put out after every whistle in the OT. And then, him forcing a play nearly costs them the game at the end of the OT.

To me, it's pretty basic coaching. It's called having some balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce