GDT: Game #39 - 01.06.15 - vs Columbus - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Elysian

Emo Stars Fan
Dec 4, 2011
Norton, OH
So your argument is that KC didn't play like this here, thus he never would have played like this here and only Columbus has the magic Connauton whisperer behind the bench to unlock his talent and potential? The fact that Jordie is god awful and should be the 7th or waived is also immaterial?

As far as the power play goes, 1st or 2nd unit KC is a better option than Daley or Demers. Or do you disagree with that as well?
Daley yes. Demers, no.

Jan 9, 2007
Australia
So your argument is that KC didn't play like this here, thus he never would have played like this here and only Columbus has the magic Connauton whisperer behind the bench to unlock his talent and potential? The fact that Jordie is god awful and should be the 7th or waived is also immaterial?

As far as the power play goes, 1st or 2nd unit KC is a better option than Daley or Demers. Or do you disagree with that as well?

No, my argument is that he never did play like that here so he never would have been given the same chances he's getting in Columbus.

Jordie is really bad and should be gone somehow. Again, none of this matters as it pertains to Connauton and this coaching staff.

KC would be a PP upgrade over Daley but not Demers. I feel like the biggest story here is that Klingberg is not on the 1st PP unit, not that we would be so much better with Connauton on the 2nd.

Lastly, he has more goals than assists so far in CBJ and he is sporting a ridiculous 23%. I'm not really losing sleep over this guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad