GDT: Game #38 | Wings vs Penguins | 6 PM EST | FS-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
9T1kgIr.gif

That caught me off guard

Actual Thought*

Now 4 goals. Didn't even get done typing my post.:shakehead. Team is just trash. What's Trashill doing with this team?

He is doing his very best which is not very good. Just as should be expected.

Z40

High Compete Level
Feb 10, 2012
Detroit
These damn losers should tank the rest of the season. They all suck. Trade all the old guys doing nothing. Z has been a scrub for a month. Dats just sucks now. The entire team is just meh. Blow it up. Trade all the bottom feeders and field a real team in a couple years. This is almost as bad as watching the Lions. Honestly I hope they go on a 10 game losing streak so I don't feel compelled to waste 3 hours watching them play like they don't care. At least end crosbys career or something if you are going suck.

This isn't remotely a gross overreaction. Nope, not at all.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Blashill ****ing sucks..

Blashill didn't assemble a roster whose top line and top D pairing are no longer among the top dozen teams in the league.

It's been a while since I've seen the Wings play a game where I felt we noticeably had the better talent on ice. Hell, the Wings used to dominate like 90% of regular season games even if they lost in the end.

That's not been the case since what 2010 ish and it's gotten worse every year since. That's what happens when your HOF players get old and eventually retire and you think you've got a superstar in every half-decent 2nd liner who you bring to the league as a 25 year old rookie.

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
A wild card team that last two years looks like it'll be another wild card team again this season. Shouldn't come as a surprise. Datsyuk, Zetterberg, and Kronwall look extremely old, and Nyquist, Tatar, and Sheahan have all taken steps backward.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Just saw the Danny d miss the wide open net lol

No comeback for us don't even pull the goalie

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
might as well lose 5-2 give them an EN guys. The one other thing we seem to struggle at too getting ENs.

Actual Thought*

might as well lose 5-2 give them an EN guys. The one other thing we seem to struggle at too getting ENs.

You have to be in the lead at the end for chances at an EN. This team generally gives away the lead before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad