upload_2018-12-27_21-42-22.png

upload_2018-12-27_21-43-7.png

upload_2018-12-27_21-44-24.png

Bruinator

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Toronto
Predictable result. I had a feeling going into it. When a team has one player coming back from long-term injury they sometimes come out flat for some reason. This team had three. Three guys out there that hadn't played for a while look Rusty. The rest of the team probably was overconfident with them coming back. That said, even as poorly as this team played if you take away the two goals that came after clear New Jersey penalties were missed we were going to overtime.

Reactions: FONZIE

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
The top line and the goalies were all we ever had, when they are off we are less than average. Cassidy has done a good job milking what he could for this long

charliesangel

Feb 26, 2018
Predictable result. I had a feeling going into it. When a team has one player coming back from long-term injury they sometimes come out flat for some reason. This team had three. Three guys out there that hadn't played for a while look Rusty. The rest of the team probably was overconfident with them coming back. That said, even as poorly as this team played if you take away the two goals that came after clear New Jersey penalties were missed we were going to overtime.
Jake debrusk was the best Bruin on the ice. No rust on him.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
This team needs a couple trades but in my eyes have a GM afraid to pull trigger.They will keep feeding us baloney its hard to make deals and prices to high.Mean while team fights to make playoffs while JJ gets rich on 20 buck hotdogs.

13Hockey

Go Bruins
Jul 20, 2006
Boston
At this point all I really care about is Marchand he looked to be in rough shape

I would not be shocked if we don’t see him for a while :(

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
If I’m not mistaken -

The Bruins lost 2, won 2, and now have lost 2.

First two losses, they got unlucky not to get points IMO. They were working their butts off but just not cashing and getting the breaks. They put in the effort and then got two wins. The last two games have been two losses and abysmal efforts.

These two games, coupled with that game a couple games back at Florida, just shows how low this team can sink. Scary to see the kind of variation in on ice attitude that they have shown.

Despite not being a physical or big team, they work their asses off in some games. Others there is just absolutely nothing there. I’m not quite sure I’ve ever seen a team in my 25 years of being a fan have the sort of “effort swings” that this team has.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad