GDT: GAME #38: TORONTO @ NEW JERSEY | NEED A FEW MORE POINTS!! | 7pm | CBC HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
I.... wonder. why not..
Why not move Liles up? With Phaneuf? Would that be possible, is that possible?
(I'm just thinking out loud).

anyhoo - the game day picture is really nice, CT, really good job :)
I hope that we win tonight, but at the very least, I think the goal should be the same as it was two weeks ago: get a point in every game.

We're 5th now. and we just want to keep that as much as possible. (in case a miracle happens and seeds 1-4 all get eliminated in the 1st round :D)

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Could use the two points. Don't want things to start to get scary.

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
I.... wonder. why not..
Why not move Liles up? With Phaneuf? Would that be possible, is that possible?
(I'm just thinking out loud).

anyhoo - the game day picture is really nice, CT, really good job :)
I hope that we win tonight, but at the very least, I think the goal should be the same as it was two weeks ago: get a point in every game.

We're 5th now. and we just want to keep that as much as possible. (in case a miracle happens and seeds 1-4 all get eliminated in the 1st round :D)

I don't mind liles and love what he brings to the team. However he is NOT a top first pairing guy. Him with dion would die in the defensive end.

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
Biggest game of the season so far. If we win we have a 7 point lead on NJ, and the playoffs become close to a lock. We lose and it's just a 3 point lead on NJ, which can disappear way too fast. Time to lock it up!

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
To Glory

why doesn't my yt posts ever work?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
fahad, you just have to put the part after the v= between [.yt][./yt] tags. I fixed it for you so edit your post and see how I did it if you're still confused.

CanadianLov3

Feb 21, 2013
G😍 Leafs
I hate how i cant see these GDTs properly on my Ipad, looks like it wouldve been a good one

Weird..maybe you are using mobile version?. if you select desktop version on this website you should see it., thats what I do and I use galaxy s3 most of the time and can see GDT perfectly.

Great job CanadasTeam!

Pleaseeeee winnnnnnnnnnn !!!!

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
GDT is awesome. We are setting the standards for the most baddass GDTs. Keep up the good work

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
I cannot emphasize how huge this game is to the standings. We are only 4 points up on 8th even though we have a game in hand. Man losing this game would be devastating. We would be in a tight race with like 5 teams for 3 spots. Even getting 1 point tonight is huge.

These are the teams we need to win tonight in regulation
Boston
Tampa
Carolina
And of course Toronto

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
Looks like we're playing our 6 best dmen. how refreshing.

not a fan of playing two goons ahead of frattin, though.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Looks like we're playing our 6 best dmen. how refreshing.

not a fan of playing two goons ahead of frattin, though.

In a NJ game too... they aren't super dirty. but i guess Randy wants us to re-establish our physical, smack you around game.

The Reaper

Men of Mayhem
Dec 29, 2010
Canada
I cannot emphasize how huge this game is to the standings. We are only 4 points up on 8th even though we have a game in hand. Man losing this game would be devastating. We would be in a tight race with like 5 teams for 3 spots. Even getting 1 point tonight is huge.

These are the teams we need to win tonight in regulation
Boston
Tampa
Carolina
And of course Toronto

What about Winnipeg and Philly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad