GDT: GAME #38: TORONTO @ NEW JERSEY | NEED A FEW MORE POINTS!! | 7pm | CBC HNIC| PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I don't know what is going on with Kessel, but he's pressing it looks, he can't receive a pass, pucks seem to be bouncing over his stick, he's got to one time those feeds, when he is on everything seems to go in, but when he is pressing it is hard to watch. With Kessel you take the good with the bad because you know the floodgates will open.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
ovi up to 22 goals now, moving the caps into the playoffs,,, leader, earns hes pay.
anybody seen kessel out there?

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Bozak sucks.... I can't believe his agent is asking for 5mil/year

Let's just let him go after this year if he insists on getting that money :help:

His agent isn't asking that though...we've never heard that he's demanding 5M except the crazy people on Sportsnet saying that..

DaveT83*

I love how Bozak is the scapegoat for Kessels awful play night in and night out.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
Passing up to any opportunities to shoot on the PP. looking for the pretty tap in. Get a garbage goal on a rebound. Just shoot......

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

"Why are the Leafs so good at protecting leads?"

Is he aware that most teams have a great record when protecting leads going into the third?

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
I don't know what is going on with Kessel, but he's pressing it looks, he can't receive a pass, pucks seem to be bouncing over his stick, he's got to one time those feeds, when he is on everything seems to go in, but when he is pressing it is hard to watch. With Kessel you take the good with the bad because you know the floodgates will open.

dont know if you have noticed it seems liek everyone has issues with handling the puck tonight, jvr in front of the net, leo when he was rushing it after that take away, mac on the side when they were line switching. however i agree kessel does need to start scoring again, would be nice if he gets a goal to get going agian.

TML23

Aug 2, 2008
Toronto
His agent isn't asking that though...we've never heard that he's demanding 5M except the crazy people on Sportsnet saying that..

Well he better not be asking for that much... he should be playing 3rd line center lol

pucky

Jan 11, 2011
Gardiner is awesome, Plus he's actually hitting people and checking now! Woohoo
Gardiner has potential.... Other Leafs like Kessel... is what you see is what you get. Kessel is totally overrated. Why doesn't Bozak just shoot, is the question exactly.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
The thing most frustrating about bozak is that he hasn't adapted his game from last year. Kessel's become more of a playmaker, but bozak is still so stuck on passing to kessel and only kessel, even if its a bad time to pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad