GDT: Game 38: Sharks vs. Red Wings 7:30pm NBCSCA

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Timmy Heed would be the best defenseman on the 2023-2024 Sharks, so him.

I did end up watching a Spengler game to try and get through them before I accidentally find out the tourney results (since it ended on New Year's Eve). And I forgot that there's even more Sharks content. The game I'm on is HC Ambri-Piotta vs Frolunda HC. I mentioned Heed playing for Ambri, but Frolunda has Jayden Halbgewachs (I still remember how to spell it :laugh:) and Sharks' 2020 draft pick Linus Oberg.

I miss Tim Heed.

Oh, and Aaron Dell is the starter for Team Canada (being backed up by Jets prospect and 2023 draft pick Thomas Milic). That whole team is flush with "hey, I maybe kind of possibly remember that guy!" types. Dell, Nathan Beaulieu, Ty Smith, Dillon Heatherington, Eric Gelinas, John Quenneville, Colton Sceviour, Jordie-not-Jamie Benn, Nicolas Beaudin, Josh Jooris...

Only thing that sucks about this year's iteration is that there's no German team here.

But Jumbo is working with Team Canada and at the 2nd intermission of this Frolunda/Ambri game is going to be an interview with him. A rare shirted interview.

EDIT: oh my god, babyfaced, mostly-beardless Jumbo footage in the interview. It's so weird remember there was a time where you could see his jawline.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Based on this interview, when do the Sharks just shut Couture down? Is there any benefit of him playing this year? Does it go against the cap if he doesn't? There really is no reason for Couture to play this year unless he is 100% healthy, and even then the team could be better next year.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Based on this interview, when do the Sharks just shut Couture down? Is there any benefit of him playing this year? Does it go against the cap if he doesn't? There really is no reason for Couture to play this year unless he is 100% healthy, and even then the team could be better next year.
They should have shit him down in October

• Haha
Reactions: Melek Taus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad