GDT: Game 38: Red Wings at sharks 10:30 pm et 1/2/24 (ESPN+, BSD)

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Last game they played solid defense, I am waiting for strong end of the season or actions should be taken

Chelis Chili

Proud HFB member since 21 years [sic!]
Dec 26, 2002
Hockeytown
The toothless Sharks have lost 8 games in a row and scored only 11 goals (!). Let's see if we can build ourselves up against this very weak opponent tonight or if we'll be a build-up opponent again!

How many goals do you think we'll concede? 3, 4, 5 or more? ;)

Last edited:

PokeyTheCat

Jul 23, 2021
I will post so many bananas if that happens!
IMG_8991.gif

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
"The town of San Jose, California owes its name, ultimately, to Saint Joseph. Saint Joseph ultimately owed his fame to his wife, of course, and she in turn owed her own fame to getting scored on even through a perfect defense. Well folks, the Wings defense lately has been anything but perfect and they were getting scored on at an uncomfortable rate all through the holiday season, so the team's resolution for the New Year is expected to involve keeping pucks out of the net, and that starts by keeping the Sharks from starting the kind of feeding frenzy they enjoyed their last meeting."

- Plausible Keats

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
These west coast start times suck, even for those of us in Central. Might catch the first period but likely gonna miss this one. Go Wings!

Reactions: PelagicJoe

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
These west coast start times suck, even for those of us in Central. Might catch the first period but likely gonna miss this one. Go Wings!
I'm on the west coast, but I seem to have drifted to Central time with age. I'll try to stay up 'late' to watch, lol.
Edit: The real danger is ending up half blotto before the puck has even dropped...

Reactions: DatsDeking

Ricelund

̶W̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶
Apr 16, 2006
New York, NY
"The town of San Jose, California owes its name, ultimately, to Saint Joseph. Saint Joseph ultimately owed his fame to his wife, of course, and she in turn owed her own fame to getting scored on even through a perfect defense. Well folks, the Wings defense lately has been anything but perfect and they were getting scored on at an uncomfortable rate all through the holiday season, so the team's resolution for the New Year is expected to involve keeping pucks out of the net, and that starts by keeping the Sharks from starting the kind of feeding frenzy they enjoyed their last meeting."

- Plausible Keats
Ya gotta start tweeting these.

The Flying Octopus

Sep 18, 2017
Bloomfield Hills, MI

- Plausible Keats

Is Plausibe Keats, A.I. generated? Either way, teach me, lol...

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
Guess I will be watching the Sharks broadcast, sigh. At least they are not aggressively terrible

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
They're on ESPN+.
Not in San Jose unless I start playing with VPNs, lol. Used up all of my technical capability at work. I could but the idea of configuring anything makes me feel like going to sleep right now :P
I'm reserving my remaining attention span to operating beer and rye.

Reactions: dalem177

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
My work internet is routed through SF as that is where HQ is so I'm blacked out... hope my wifi on my phone holds out... very tenuous connection in the bowels of this building...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad