GDT: Game 38: Nashville Predators @ Vegas Golden Knights |7 PM | Lets start the year with a bang!

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
Breaking News: The Vegas Golden Knights are the best team in the Western Conference!
This team is unbelievable! they just keep winning hockey games and not against the bottom feeders but versus the top teams of the league.
Mcphee should win the award for best GM and Gallant should win the Jack Adam for best coach!
I'm trading in my Sens Karlsson #65 jerser for a VGK #71 Karlsson jersey!!!
I am a big fan of the VGK :thumbu:

HollaHaula

Cynical Wild fan
Jul 28, 2015
I love what I am seeing from this team. Only watched the highlights but it looked like Fleury had a great game. He tracked the puck very well and saw plays as they were developing.

I keep waiting for the Knights to come back down to earth. They've played quite a few games at home recently and I want to see if they can keep up this play on the road. I think their long early February road trip will be huge and tell exactly how good this team is.

Reactions: Sk8M8

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
I love what I am seeing from this team. Only watched the highlights but it looked like Fleury had a great game. He tracked the puck very well and saw plays as they were developing.

I keep waiting for the Knights to come back down to earth. They've played quite a few games at home recently and I want to see if they can keep up this play on the road. I think their long early February road trip will be huge and tell exactly how good this team is.
There's always another test for these guys, even after they've passed every test thus far with flying colors.

And that's fine, I'm just done waiting for the next test. They're a good team.

HollaHaula

Cynical Wild fan
Jul 28, 2015
There's always another test for these guys, even after they've passed every test thus far with flying colors.

And that's fine, I'm just done waiting for the next test. They're a good team.
Oh I know, they're good. It's my cynical self showing through. I am legitimately excited about this team and how well some of the Wild's former players are doing. I actually woke up last night wondering if they won. I was too out of it to confirm by checking my phone, though... lol

Elvis P

Runnin with the Devil
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
First expansion team to win the SC? Even if they pulled a Cubs and didn't win their 2nd SC in our lifetimes, it would still be so sweet! I can't wait for the playoffs!

Reactions: albator71 and Sk8M8

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA
First expansion team to win the SC? Even if they pulled a Cubs and didn't win their 2nd SC in our lifetimes, it would still be so sweet! I can't wait for the playoffs!
Vegas has legitimate chance to do some damage in the playoffs, they are as good a team as anyone in the west and the NHL for that matter. They always find a way to win games, they never give up and they play with such confidence and passion, its gonna be fun to watch what they can do thats for sure.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad