GDT: Game 38: Avs vs Hawks | 6 PM MT | December 31, 2015 | Happy New Year!

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland

QMWeam2.jpg
jfFIZz4.jpg

018iqkR.jpg
gtMLOHf.jpg

KUrWWTo.jpg
7ZD89D9.jpg

3ngizEu.jpg
UfZAaYT.jpg

Game Preview

MacKinnon

Nov 27, 2015
Before the action starts, I have to remember you that today is the last chance to vote for the All-Star Weekend. Varly is already the top voted goalie in Central, but wouldn't it be nice to have our top scorer on the game too ! So I would appreciate if everyone would go to give Nate a full 10 votes !:help:

Panarin is the only guy in the front of MacKinnon who is having a spot on the roster. It would be an absolute joke to Hawks have four players in the Central team. First let's that bread boy off of the list and then we can beat them on the rink ! :yo:

Click here and give our boy the roster spot he deserves !

Also, first post on hfboards ! Have read this forum for a while, deciding now to make my entering post.:sarcasm:

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Very purdy Risto, are they wearing the new sweaters tonight or you just used the logo? Good choice either way. Love the 20 16. Even though I still get to watch him play I miss Zadorov.

Nzap

lunaR Pad
Jul 19, 2011
Parma
Great GDT Risto.
Well known song that. Jokerit plays that every game. At least used to.

I think I actually get to watch this game tonight.
Got my second flu attack in three weeks and almost bed stricken again.

Not ill for an entire year when I had no vacation, and as soon as the 1-month vacation starts I get sick twice.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
The Hawks GDT is hilarious. Varly is as deep in CHI fan's heads as MIN is in ours.

That said I'm expecting a loss tonight. As much as I love our new alternates we're 1-5-0 with them and I'm feeling superstitious today.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
The Hawks GDT is hilarious. Varly is as deep in CHI fan's heads as MIN is in ours.

That said I'm expecting a loss tonight. As much as I love our new alternates we're 1-5-0 with them and I'm feeling superstitious today.

I know, I'm feeling our wonderfully constructed dynamite offensive lines might run through a dry sell and lose a close one. i don't like playing a team again so soon after beating them. We'll see.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Very purdy Risto, are they wearing the new sweaters tonight or you just used the logo? Good choice either way. Love the 20 16. Even though I still get to watch him play I miss Zadorov.

Yeah, they are.

Great GDT Risto.
Well known song that. Jokerit plays that every game. At least used to.

Yeah, they still play it. Gotta say my interest has gone down since last season, though.

Bit of a Lemmy "tribute".

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Hopefully hawks fans are as salty after this one as the sharks fans were after the last; cause that SJ GDT was pure gold.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
LOL that Avs 1st line is getting better and better isn't it, Martinsen and Mitchell?:laugh:

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
IIRC Varlamov doesn't play the Hawks nearly as well at home as he does on the road.

Also, isn't Duncan Keith hurt?

5-2 Hawks win tonight, Kane with 3 points

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
Nice one on the Lemmy tribute. And nice GDT all around.

4-1 Avs, Kane from Panani for them, Grigs, Iggy*2, and EJ for the Avs, Tangs with 3 helpers. Toews shuts Duchene down at the cost of his own scoring, Landy almost does the same with Kane's line. Varly stays in their heads :).

FALAPARK17

Colorado Avalanche
Jul 10, 2015
Winnipeg
Before the action starts, I have to remember you that today is the last chance to vote for the All-Star Weekend. Varly is already the top voted goalie in Central, but wouldn't it be nice to have our top scorer on the game too ! So I would appreciate if everyone would go to give Nate a full 10 votes !:help:

Panarin is the only guy in the front of MacKinnon who is having a spot on the roster. It would be an absolute joke to Hawks have four players in the Central team. First let's that bread boy off of the list and then we can beat them on the rink ! :yo:

Click here and give our boy the roster spot he deserves !

Also, first post on hfboards ! Have read this forum for a while, deciding now to make my entering post.:sarcasm:

I just finished voting thanks to you :nod:

Jayevs

Formerly avsman
Jul 29, 2010
Having last change is going to be a big factor in this game I'm thinking, having Soderskog out there verse Kanerin should work out, then one of Mack/Dutch can abuse the 3/4 lines, would like to see Grigorenko and Mitchell swapped.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Avs and Holidays
Avs and multiple days off

Gonna have to work the reverse jinx and bet my last vcash of the year on the Hawks.

those lines hurt my eyes, but the GDMusic makes up for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad