GDT: Game #38 - 01.04.15 - at Chicago - 7:00 PM - NBCSN - 570 AM KLIF

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
I just wanna beat em. I hate their mouth breathing bandwagon fans.

Really, the next time there's a game against Chicago in Dallas and the Blackhawks bandwagon pulls into town, I think our fans should follow the example of the eastern european soccer fans.

That is, if you can't beat them on the ice, beat them in the stands. With your fists and whatever weapons you can sneak into the arena.

This is called building a good rivalry.

SonicSpeedDash

All bets are off
Jun 22, 2010
Amarillo, TX
Really, the next time there's a game against Chicago in Dallas and the Blackhawks bandwagon pulls into town, I think our fans should follow the example of the eastern european soccer fans.

That is, if you can't beat them on the ice, beat them in the stands. With your fists and whatever weapons you can sneak into the arena.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or serious...lol

Stars99Lobo37

May 9, 2004
Sec 314 - Richardson

angryandersen.gif

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I am so damn tired. If this game sucks I will probably bail and go to bed early. Please don't make me go to bed at 6pm guys

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
I think that we need to play with a high level of physicality tonight. Beat the Blackhawks up. It works for teams like the Kings and the Blues, it will work for us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad