GDT: Game 37: Vegas Golden Knights @ Los Angeles Kings | 7:30PM | A challenging match up and a hockey game.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
I will say that the thing I appreciate most about the kings third goal was that it was a new inventive way for bad things to happen, unlike the same old same old we are always seeing.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
Need to get that one back. and then another one.
Too many guys out. We'll still beat the Ducks, but after that they need to start getting some regulars back on the ice. In a sense, it is heartening that we played the second-best team in the division so close with so many guys out, but moral victories aren't so good for accumulating points.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Hello guys. Is Dorofeyev with a team? He played against Blues but didn't dress for this one. I'm 90% sure he can do better than Rondbjerg and Leschyshyn. Any thoughts on him? Any chances he'll play against Ducks?

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
Hello guys. Is Dorofeyev with a team? He played against Blues but didn't dress for this one. I'm 90% sure he can do better than Rondbjerg and Leschyshyn. Any thoughts on him? Any chances he'll play against Ducks?

He played tonight on the 4th line with the two you mentioned. He's a tad more skilled than those guys but has yet to show anything special to differentiate himself. Given how terrible our bottom 6 is it wouldn't take much though.

Reactions: aonb

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
He played 11 minutes in this one, didn't look too shabby, if he can find away to produce he'll stick around and I guess his playing against the ducks probably depends on Marchy among other things.

Reactions: aonb

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Didn't play so bad, Stone falling helped their goal, probably should have shot the two on one chance also. Still, that's a save Thompson makes when he's having a good game.

Other than that, it was even throughout. That's a decent result coming off a break and losing Martinez halfway through, on top of the big names out already.

Disappointing still that we couldn't open a big gap with the entire division. Having the Ducks right away should be a good cleanse for this one.

Reactions: hangman005

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Missed this game for Avatar II. Very happy with the decision. Also, Avatar II is much better than the original.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
How has Pachal been since being called up??? i loved him in junior and was curious how he would be in the NHL

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad