Pre-Game Talk: Game 37 - THE BEAR visits Washington - NESNplus , ESPN+, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
One top 4 defenseman tonight, with Gryz being a #4. This could be a long night if the Bruins can't play a very strong system game the way NYI does.

How does Tinordi not play tonight? If Frederic is unable to play we are left with fragile Miller and Ritchie to do it all.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
A big performance from Swayman with a subpar D in front of him, and against the Caps, might make things a little more interesting at the deadline regarding Tuukka.
That’s probably why they are going with Swayman? They want to see what they have with him right now as they really don’t know what will happen with Tuuka ?

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
One top 4 defenseman tonight, with Gryz being a #4. This could be a long night if the Bruins can't play a very strong system game the way NYI does.

How does Tinordi not play tonight? If Frederic is unable to play we are left with fragile Miller and Ritchie to do it all.
If the D is as porous as it was against Phi then it could be a long night for Swayman, no matter how well he plays. The D corps alone are a concern, but the bottom 6 really need to be better as well in their own zone.

nORRis8

The NHL, the stupidest League ever.
Sep 16, 2015
RedDeer, Alberta
Bjork is a nothing player. Caps are not a game you put him in. Blidh at least will be visible bad or good lol. I like it for my entertainment value

If the League decides to replace NHL nets with soccer nets....then I would say maybe, maaaaaybe keep him.

Over the volcano

Mar 10, 2006
Watertown

Miller may have an injury history, but I don't think fragile applies in this case.

JerseyBruin

May 29, 2019
how about Frederic dropping the mitts instead of yapping at everyone too? If this were an opponent who did tons of talking but whose gloves were stuck to his hands we`d be screaming high crimes about him.
To be fair he can't fight himself , you have to have a willing opponent . Score and game situation can also dictate keeping the gloves on.

TSBruins13

Mar 24, 2011
Boston, MA
Why on god's green earth is Blidh potentially playing tonight. I'd rather role a man down when his line is on the ice than have him out there. He is garbage.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Miller may have an injury history, but I don't think fragile applies in this case.

It was not intended in an insulting way, but knees are important to a hockey player and they do skate on ice. All it takes is an awkward fall during a fight or hit etc was my point. I would rather have Tinordi following Wilson around than Miller.

Yeah, you don't fight with your knees!

Reactions: BMC

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Tinordi scratched vs a very physical team, whereupon we likely be missing McAvoy physicality tonite as well.
Am I missing something?

Miller will have to take care of business himself unless Bruce scratches him as well:confused:
Butch conceding this one?:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad