GDT: Game 37: NEW YEAR'S EVE Montreal Canadiens @ Washington Capitals, 4 PM et | SN, TVAS

How many goals will Ovechkin score?

• 1 goal

Votes: 15 12.3%
  • 2 goals

Votes: 37 30.3%
  • 3 goals

Votes: 19 15.6%
  • 4 goals

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • 5+ goals

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • No goals

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • He'll pass Gretzky

Votes: 38 31.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
I think Hughes might’ve sat on his hands a bit too much with Eddy and Anderson. Let’s pray and hope we can sell them.

Dvorak I’ve never liked and like less with each passing game. I cannot possibly dislike Gallagher any more than I do already, so that’s that. The other, even lesser vets we don’t need to mention.

Reactions: Maliki2

SlafySZN

May 21, 2022
I just think that he's one of those players that looks good because he's on a shit team. He seems hesitant to shoot which might be because of his previous wrist injuries. There are certain players that we all like or dislike but he has not grown on me just yet.

It’s still not a good game to shit on him or say you don’t ‘’believe in him’’ since he’s the best player on the ice tonight.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Yeah so to take everyone’s mind off this, I shaved the hair around my nipples today for tge first time (I am in my 50s). I look bitching after working out all year and I’m going to the beach next week.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

the40year-old-virgin-comedy.gif

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
Allen sucking is very good. We need him to suck and to quit stealing games.

Allen having that inexplicable, nearly 8m extension is not very good.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
If you buyout Gally ita 8 years at 2.3 mill per capital

f***
Plus the replacement contract. So basically $3M-$3.25M.

Then you need to decide if he's worth the difference or not. I think he probably is as a 3rd liner if we had a deeper team. At the same time, we're nowhere near competing right now. We have 5 rookies on defense and 2 or 3 top-6 players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad